Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☽ Wafer Moon ☾
1 2 3 4 5
AHH @Nanshe thanks so much for the ping! I am very sorry I haven't responded sooner, Idk if it got buried or what because ping notifications usually work for me. ;_; I just came here to check on things and saw the new babies-- then I checked my full notifications page and saw you did in fact note me D:

I love the Candy Crush Coatls! Right now I am saving up for Thundercrack spending money and a Shimmer scroll, but if I hit my goal this weekend maybe I'll snatch up one of those sugary babies to reward myself ^-^
AHH @Nanshe thanks so much for the ping! I am very sorry I haven't responded sooner, Idk if it got buried or what because ping notifications usually work for me. ;_; I just came here to check on things and saw the new babies-- then I checked my full notifications page and saw you did in fact note me D:

I love the Candy Crush Coatls! Right now I am saving up for Thundercrack spending money and a Shimmer scroll, but if I hit my goal this weekend maybe I'll snatch up one of those sugary babies to reward myself ^-^
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png
^
^
Wafer Moon - Mini Hatchery
10mlxrs.png
Thank you, Sindragosa!
1 2 3 4 5