Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Blue's art emporium~
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37
@bayfire312
Oh wow, how cute! I'm happy to take them on, when you're ready, feel free to send payment to paypal.me/blueberrypodoboo1
And I'll get on it asap! Thanks so much for the commission! <3
@bayfire312
Oh wow, how cute! I'm happy to take them on, when you're ready, feel free to send payment to paypal.me/blueberrypodoboo1
And I'll get on it asap! Thanks so much for the commission! <3
LI2dqMf.png
Awesome, thank you very much! Payment for the two has been sent, plus a tip<3
Awesome, thank you very much! Payment for the two has been sent, plus a tip<3
@bayfire312 Thanks so much for your patience! I've got your babs right here [img]https://i.imgur.com/XjtfFMr.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rBqGDwk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cI08OZT.png[/img] (had to have one with them together >v>) If there's anything I got wrong or missed, please let me know! I'm happy to fix it. Thanks so much again for the commission, they were super fun to work with!
@bayfire312
Thanks so much for your patience! I've got your babs right here
XjtfFMr.png
rBqGDwk.png
cI08OZT.png
(had to have one with them together >v>) If there's anything I got wrong or missed, please let me know! I'm happy to fix it. Thanks so much again for the commission, they were super fun to work with!
LI2dqMf.png
Oh my goodness, they're so precious~<3 Thank you so much for drawing these two, I love how they both turned out!
Oh my goodness, they're so precious~<3 Thank you so much for drawing these two, I love how they both turned out!
[center][emoji=blue vial size=1][/center]
LI2dqMf.png
LI2dqMf.png
@Blueberrypodoboo i LOVE your art and wanted to ask if i could be on your Gem Pinglist please
@Blueberrypodoboo i LOVE your art and wanted to ask if i could be on your Gem Pinglist please
LI2dqMf.png
Dragon/oc/character: Nanelia, Inocenta , Faye, Nannette
Commission type: sketchy headshots!
Payment type: 20USD
Any preferred expression, or info I should know?:
Nanelia is a motherly queen so something affectionate would be nice.

Inocenta is the youngest and the haughtiest of them. Believes she knows it all

Faye is very arcane focused/magic driven. Her arcane eye see's through you.

Nannette is very goofy and doesn't take being a queen seriously. She just wants to have fun

If 4 is too many, then I'd love just one of Nanelia please ♥
Dragon/oc/character: Nanelia, Inocenta , Faye, Nannette
Commission type: sketchy headshots!
Payment type: 20USD
Any preferred expression, or info I should know?:
Nanelia is a motherly queen so something affectionate would be nice.

Inocenta is the youngest and the haughtiest of them. Believes she knows it all

Faye is very arcane focused/magic driven. Her arcane eye see's through you.

Nannette is very goofy and doesn't take being a queen seriously. She just wants to have fun

If 4 is too many, then I'd love just one of Nanelia please ♥
hu72dVR.png
@Teds
Oh gosh, that's totally fine! I'll get right on it. When you can, send payment here: paypal.me/blueberrypodoboo1
and I'll hopefully have them done in a day or so. Thanks so much for the order! <3
@Teds
Oh gosh, that's totally fine! I'll get right on it. When you can, send payment here: paypal.me/blueberrypodoboo1
and I'll hopefully have them done in a day or so. Thanks so much for the order! <3
LI2dqMf.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37