Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Blue's art emporium~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37
yo yo hows it going blue? I think some of ur art example pics are a broken lol, just shows a question mark
yo yo hows it going blue? I think some of ur art example pics are a broken lol, just shows a question mark
3959nUh.png
@ElectricParade
Oh shoot, thanks for letting me know! They're showing just fine for me, so that's super weird :/ I'll have to replace them. Always good to hear from you though lol <3
@ElectricParade
Oh shoot, thanks for letting me know! They're showing just fine for me, so that's super weird :/ I'll have to replace them. Always good to hear from you though lol <3
LI2dqMf.png
Pinglist for gemslots please!
Pinglist for gemslots please!
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Riku114 @Lyudmila @Tammerlin @Naitochan @Urslie

Opening up one slot each for gems and USD! Shop updated!
@Riku114 @Lyudmila @Tammerlin @Naitochan @Urslie

Opening up one slot each for gems and USD! Shop updated!
LI2dqMf.png
[center][emoji=blue vial size=1][/center]
LI2dqMf.png
LI2dqMf.png
Could I please reserve a slot paid in gems to fill out later (with 24hrs for sure)? If not, no worries, just ignore this <3
Could I please reserve a slot paid in gems to fill out later (with 24hrs for sure)? If not, no worries, just ignore this <3
@Lyudmila
That's totally fine! I'm going to be offline for a while, but feel free to put in your order when you're ready to, and I'll confirm it as soon as I'm back, Tysm!
@Lyudmila
That's totally fine! I'm going to be offline for a while, but feel free to put in your order when you're ready to, and I'll confirm it as soon as I'm back, Tysm!
LI2dqMf.png
LI2dqMf.png
LI2dqMf.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37