Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How was your day?
Hey!

I'm just here so you could tell someone about your day. How was it? Was it good? Did it make you feel happy? Tell me! Maybe I can make you feel better. Who knows?
Hey!

I'm just here so you could tell someone about your day. How was it? Was it good? Did it make you feel happy? Tell me! Maybe I can make you feel better. Who knows?
tn0RSo5.png5iXiC8z.png4chwrKV.pnghzM3Sr2.pngrr8xP9d.png2VtxnMX.png
I spent most of it rewriting my lore 50 times before settling on small bullet points lmao
I spent most of it rewriting my lore 50 times before settling on small bullet points lmao
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
My day wasn't too bad! Work went by pretty quickly but there is a lot of drama brewing that is gonna come to a head soon. I'm already sooo over it.
My day wasn't too bad! Work went by pretty quickly but there is a lot of drama brewing that is gonna come to a head soon. I'm already sooo over it.
My day was ok, feel a lil bad that I didn't do much. At least I did the dishes tho :> Hope your day was poggalicious
My day was ok, feel a lil bad that I didn't do much. At least I did the dishes tho :> Hope your day was poggalicious
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so3_100.gif
eIK5iG7.pngfLdYOuE.pngGLMwkdE.png
0034-skull.gif0112-peep.gif
I am a little irritated that one of my teachers expected to do some mini project thing over break and forgot to tell me, so now I have to do it all tonight, but otherwise I'm okay! I heard it only takes a few minutes, too, so it should be no big deal.
I am a little irritated that one of my teachers expected to do some mini project thing over break and forgot to tell me, so now I have to do it all tonight, but otherwise I'm okay! I heard it only takes a few minutes, too, so it should be no big deal.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))