Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Lolly Pop Art Shop~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Yoshi

OHMIGOSH FUUUU I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING SILLY XD

and this is exactly why I do progress updates phhhht XP

Okayies! I'll add the stripes and get going on the shading and texturing! Thanks a nuch for your patience with me! Hopefully I'll get it done today =D
@Yoshi

OHMIGOSH FUUUU I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING SILLY XD

and this is exactly why I do progress updates phhhht XP

Okayies! I'll add the stripes and get going on the shading and texturing! Thanks a nuch for your patience with me! Hopefully I'll get it done today =D
BuDq0ZK.gif
@bluesnowwolff

Oh! Scalies are just like...lizard/fish/dragon/scaled critter anthro characters, really. =D Like furries, but with scales, heh.
@bluesnowwolff

Oh! Scalies are just like...lizard/fish/dragon/scaled critter anthro characters, really. =D Like furries, but with scales, heh.
BuDq0ZK.gif
@Esinololly
Alrighty, I'll look forward to it!
@Esinololly
Alrighty, I'll look forward to it!
anthem_by-12156.png
@Yoshi

Heerrrre we go! Shaded and textured! Would you like me to change anything? =D

https://33.media.tumblr.com/d3aa3086e73426859143534048d4eb35/tumblr_n8x65bN4HW1tdh81yo1_1280.png
@Yoshi

Heerrrre we go! Shaded and textured! Would you like me to change anything? =D

https://33.media.tumblr.com/d3aa3086e73426859143534048d4eb35/tumblr_n8x65bN4HW1tdh81yo1_1280.png
BuDq0ZK.gif
@Esinololly
(Somehow I never saw this ping ***?? ;-; )

But aaaaah SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY! ;u; Everything looks great so there's no need for any changes. I absolutely love how this and the other two pieces you did for me came out, thank you so much! ;w;

It was such a pleasure to work with you, and now I can stop hogging up your queue! xD
@Esinololly
(Somehow I never saw this ping ***?? ;-; )

But aaaaah SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY! ;u; Everything looks great so there's no need for any changes. I absolutely love how this and the other two pieces you did for me came out, thank you so much! ;w;

It was such a pleasure to work with you, and now I can stop hogging up your queue! xD
anthem_by-12156.png
@Esinololly
can i be put on the pinglist? :3
@Esinololly
can i be put on the pinglist? :3
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Yoshi

(Awww, heh sometimes I get overwhelmed with pings and forget the ones I temporarily overlook.! ;__; )

It was a pleasure working with you as well! Thanks for trusting me and giving me the lovely cowl up front! I really appreciate it and I'm so glad you liked the drawings! ='D

@MoonGoddess

Of course you may, hun! Adding now~
@Yoshi

(Awww, heh sometimes I get overwhelmed with pings and forget the ones I temporarily overlook.! ;__; )

It was a pleasure working with you as well! Thanks for trusting me and giving me the lovely cowl up front! I really appreciate it and I'm so glad you liked the drawings! ='D

@MoonGoddess

Of course you may, hun! Adding now~
BuDq0ZK.gif
@Gayzelle

Hey there! Your turn has arrived! Are you still interested in some art, hun? =)
@Gayzelle

Hey there! Your turn has arrived! Are you still interested in some art, hun? =)
BuDq0ZK.gif
@esinololly i sure am! what info do you need? o:
@esinololly i sure am! what info do you need? o:
@gayzelle

We can start by seeing which kind of commission you'd like (waist up, full body, fullb body+ background) as well as what you'd like drawn~
@gayzelle

We can start by seeing which kind of commission you'd like (waist up, full body, fullb body+ background) as well as what you'd like drawn~
BuDq0ZK.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24