Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats
1 2 3
1) Bluestar, because she suffered a lot but still remained strong till the last parts of her life. Or maybe Squirrelflight. She is a lot like me. Talking back to boys? Yep.

2) Idk. Maybe Dovewing?

3) Bluestar's Prophecy or maybe the newer books in th new series which I have not read.

4) Bluestar's Prophecy.

5) Mapleshade.

6) Bluestar.

7) Cinderpelt.

8) Any.
1) Bluestar, because she suffered a lot but still remained strong till the last parts of her life. Or maybe Squirrelflight. She is a lot like me. Talking back to boys? Yep.

2) Idk. Maybe Dovewing?

3) Bluestar's Prophecy or maybe the newer books in th new series which I have not read.

4) Bluestar's Prophecy.

5) Mapleshade.

6) Bluestar.

7) Cinderpelt.

8) Any.
Hi peeps...

bHeX9bv.png

giphy.gif

nZJa3n3.png
http://i.imgur.com/Wsu677T.png
Time to translate

1.) Who is your favorite Warriors character?
Ravenpaw :3

2.) Who is your least favorite Warriors character?
I don't think I have one but who the censorship is Breezepelt, so many listed him - *searches Google* OH this one! Well, he's not my favorite but I don't hate him either

3.) Favorite Warriors book?
That's difficult... I guess it's one of the first six

4.) Favorite Super Edition?
Bluestar's Prophecy

5.) Favorite Warriors villain?
I've always liked Antpelt if he's even considered a villain.

6.) Favorite leader?
Leopardstar - I'd also say Mistystar but as a leader, I like Leopardstar better. Bluestar is also one of my favorites.

7.) Favorite medicine cat?
Cinderpelt. She's so cute. But Willowshine is also really likeable. And I can relate to Jawfeather a lot.

8.) Warrior, medicine cat, or leader?
Warrior, I guess. I've never seen myself as anything that special.

Note: I spent most of the time trying to find out who y'all are writing about XD
Time to translate

Ravenpaw :3

I don't think I have one but who the censorship is Breezepelt, so many listed him - *searches Google* OH this one! Well, he's not my favorite but I don't hate him either

That's difficult... I guess it's one of the first six

Bluestar's Prophecy

I've always liked Antpelt if he's even considered a villain.

6.) Favorite leader?
Leopardstar - I'd also say Mistystar but as a leader, I like Leopardstar better. Bluestar is also one of my favorites.

Cinderpelt. She's so cute. But Willowshine is also really likeable. And I can relate to Jawfeather a lot.

Warrior, I guess. I've never seen myself as anything that special.

Note: I spent most of the time trying to find out who y'all are writing about XD
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
1.) Ivypool & Mapleshade

2.) Crowfeather, Breezepelt & probably anyone born after The Last Hope

3.) Into The Wild and The Last Hope

4.) Bluestar’s Prophecy

5.) Mapleshade

6.) Tallstar & Mistystar

7.) Cinderpelt & Yellowfang

8.) Warrior
1.) Ivypool & Mapleshade

2.) Crowfeather, Breezepelt & probably anyone born after The Last Hope

3.) Into The Wild and The Last Hope

4.) Bluestar’s Prophecy

5.) Mapleshade

6.) Tallstar & Mistystar

7.) Cinderpelt & Yellowfang

8.) Warrior
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
Jayfeather. I just love his interactions, his struggles, and I just have a soft spot for grumpy doctors. But just as much as Jayfeather, I love Grey Wing. Number one dad, he just wanted everyone to be safe. Dawn of the Clans was a joy to read from his perspective, even if he was an oblivious idiot. Goosefeather is also really high on the list.

Oh boy uh...can't stand Breezepelt.

I have a soft spot for The Sight, since it introduced my favorite character. Plus, I was going through some stuff when it came out, so it was kinda my escape.

Tallstar's Revenge! I love the old Windclan system of tunnelers and moor-runners, plus I enjoyed Jake, the lovable goof. It felt like a really good book, and I loved Tallstar's whole journey.

Young me would say Scourge for the edge, but I do love Sol. He was the most interesting for me, as I love a villian who gets by on cunning rather than strength.

6.) Favorite leader?
Riverstar and Windstar. Windstar had such a rough lot in life, but she was so brave and strong. Maybe she didn't always make the right decision, but she was trying and it was nice. I also loved Riverstar for his kind and aloof attitude. He didn't get involved with things he thought were not his business, but he was welcoming to any cat that wanted to join him. I found his backstory fascinating as well, and I'd kinda like to know more about the Cats of the Park.

Um, is (almost) all an answer? There are few medicine cats I don't like, but I'd say my absolute favorites would have to be Goosefeather, Runningnose, Yellowfang, CInderpelt, Mothwing, Alderheart, Jayfeather, Littlecloud, and Hawkheart.

Medicine cat all the way. I just love the doctors. I find the role interesting! Also, I feel like we need some villian medicine cats, that would definitely be interesting!
Jayfeather. I just love his interactions, his struggles, and I just have a soft spot for grumpy doctors. But just as much as Jayfeather, I love Grey Wing. Number one dad, he just wanted everyone to be safe. Dawn of the Clans was a joy to read from his perspective, even if he was an oblivious idiot. Goosefeather is also really high on the list.

Oh boy uh...can't stand Breezepelt.

I have a soft spot for The Sight, since it introduced my favorite character. Plus, I was going through some stuff when it came out, so it was kinda my escape.

Tallstar's Revenge! I love the old Windclan system of tunnelers and moor-runners, plus I enjoyed Jake, the lovable goof. It felt like a really good book, and I loved Tallstar's whole journey.

Young me would say Scourge for the edge, but I do love Sol. He was the most interesting for me, as I love a villian who gets by on cunning rather than strength.

6.) Favorite leader?
Riverstar and Windstar. Windstar had such a rough lot in life, but she was so brave and strong. Maybe she didn't always make the right decision, but she was trying and it was nice. I also loved Riverstar for his kind and aloof attitude. He didn't get involved with things he thought were not his business, but he was welcoming to any cat that wanted to join him. I found his backstory fascinating as well, and I'd kinda like to know more about the Cats of the Park.

Um, is (almost) all an answer? There are few medicine cats I don't like, but I'd say my absolute favorites would have to be Goosefeather, Runningnose, Yellowfang, CInderpelt, Mothwing, Alderheart, Jayfeather, Littlecloud, and Hawkheart.

Medicine cat all the way. I just love the doctors. I find the role interesting! Also, I feel like we need some villian medicine cats, that would definitely be interesting!
tumblr_pasy5uLqs91vvc1jno1_500.png
ive just now started getting back into warriors!

1.) Who is your favorite Warriors character? Mapleshade definitely. I don't know why. I just love her lmao

2.) Who is your least favorite Warriors character? That's a tough one. Not sure!

3.) Favorite Warriors book? Whichever one where it's found out that
Hollyleaf kills Ash...fur? I forgot his name lmao

4.) Favorite Super Edition? I don't think I've read any of the super editions lmao--

5.) Favorite Warriors villain? M A P L E S H A D E

6.) Favorite leader? leopardstar. god i love her

7.) Favorite medicine cat? u h h h h h

8.) Warrior, medicine cat, or leader? probably med lmao
ive just now started getting back into warriors!

1.) Who is your favorite Warriors character? Mapleshade definitely. I don't know why. I just love her lmao

2.) Who is your least favorite Warriors character? That's a tough one. Not sure!

3.) Favorite Warriors book? Whichever one where it's found out that
Hollyleaf kills Ash...fur? I forgot his name lmao

4.) Favorite Super Edition? I don't think I've read any of the super editions lmao--

5.) Favorite Warriors villain? M A P L E S H A D E

6.) Favorite leader? leopardstar. god i love her

7.) Favorite medicine cat? u h h h h h

8.) Warrior, medicine cat, or leader? probably med lmao
Hello LGBT Community
MISTYSTAR or honeyfern

probably dawnpelt, i don't even remember the context but she got so mad at some point for no reason at all

first one, i love the freshness of it

the one with hollyleaf uhhh i forget what it's called

MAPLESHADE MAPLESHADE MAPLESHADE

6.) Favorite leader?
mistystar :)

i really liked leafpool!

med. cat, it's the most peaceful haha
MISTYSTAR or honeyfern

probably dawnpelt, i don't even remember the context but she got so mad at some point for no reason at all

first one, i love the freshness of it

the one with hollyleaf uhhh i forget what it's called

MAPLESHADE MAPLESHADE MAPLESHADE

6.) Favorite leader?
mistystar :)

i really liked leafpool!

med. cat, it's the most peaceful haha
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
Bristlefrost all the way.I genuinely cried when she died.

Lionheart is overrated.

I love Sunset in the second series!

Mmmmm...Probably SkyClan's Destiny.

they are all pretty not great but Hawkfrost and Ashfur were written really well.

6.) Favorite leader?
Leafstar or Sunstar. Firestar is also VERY overrated.

Echosong.

Warrior. I love just sitting back and watching all the leader/med cat drama.
Bristlefrost all the way.I genuinely cried when she died.

Lionheart is overrated.

I love Sunset in the second series!

Mmmmm...Probably SkyClan's Destiny.

they are all pretty not great but Hawkfrost and Ashfur were written really well.

6.) Favorite leader?
Leafstar or Sunstar. Firestar is also VERY overrated.

Echosong.

Warrior. I love just sitting back and watching all the leader/med cat drama.
May StarClan light your path!

comment on my profile if you get the reference!
Bear in mind that I didn't finish the second series, tried to keep up with the manga, and read two of the super editions before I quit. And that was a long time ago. I'll try my best from memory. (Old fan yowls at cloud.)

These days, I'm gonna have to say Yellowfang.

Crowfeather... He's kind of a case study in how annoying the series' forbidden love plots could get, not that that made him any less irritating. Let's put it that way.

Rising Storm.

Firestar's Quest. (Okay, it's the only one I finished but I really did think the Skyclan thing was intriguing.)

In a love-to-hate-him way, Tigerstar in all his warlordish glory. Years ago, I might've said Scourge, but I now think he was a squandered villain at best.

6.) Favorite leader?
Bluestar. She went through a lot and snapped, but man if she didn't try to hold things together. (Please don't ask me about Bluestar's Prophecy; I couldn't bring myself to finish it.)

See question #1!

I'd be a sort of run-of-the-mill warrior, I think. One of those blandly-named extras that spots looming danger and vanishes off-page, maybe.
Bear in mind that I didn't finish the second series, tried to keep up with the manga, and read two of the super editions before I quit. And that was a long time ago. I'll try my best from memory. (Old fan yowls at cloud.)

These days, I'm gonna have to say Yellowfang.

Crowfeather... He's kind of a case study in how annoying the series' forbidden love plots could get, not that that made him any less irritating. Let's put it that way.

Rising Storm.

Firestar's Quest. (Okay, it's the only one I finished but I really did think the Skyclan thing was intriguing.)

In a love-to-hate-him way, Tigerstar in all his warlordish glory. Years ago, I might've said Scourge, but I now think he was a squandered villain at best.

6.) Favorite leader?
Bluestar. She went through a lot and snapped, but man if she didn't try to hold things together. (Please don't ask me about Bluestar's Prophecy; I couldn't bring myself to finish it.)

See question #1!

I'd be a sort of run-of-the-mill warrior, I think. One of those blandly-named extras that spots looming danger and vanishes off-page, maybe.
No tone tags, please. Just say what you mean. Will not read carrds.
YUzmw5z.png9Wis07O.pngYMPbu9R.png
Forgive me if this is super long, but I'd like to go into details in some of them.

Favorite character: Brightheart

Least favorite character: Clear Sky, although Onestar and Ashfur are like extremely close to that bar as well.

Favorite book: Crookedstar's Promise

Favorite super edition: Crookedstar's Promise

Favorite villain: Maple all the way. She just has more going for her imo

Favorite leader: Crookedstar

Favorite med cat: Brambleberry (She was med cat during Crookedstar's Promise. Such a sweetie to take him in after Rainflower's horrible behavior)

Warrior, med cat, or leader: Probably medicine cat. I would be overwhelmed being responsible for lives of 40+ individuals. As a warrior, I would be too scared to inflict wounds on a warrior or get hurt myself.
Forgive me if this is super long, but I'd like to go into details in some of them.

Favorite character: Brightheart

Least favorite character: Clear Sky, although Onestar and Ashfur are like extremely close to that bar as well.

Favorite book: Crookedstar's Promise

Favorite super edition: Crookedstar's Promise

Favorite villain: Maple all the way. She just has more going for her imo

Favorite leader: Crookedstar

Favorite med cat: Brambleberry (She was med cat during Crookedstar's Promise. Such a sweetie to take him in after Rainflower's horrible behavior)

Warrior, med cat, or leader: Probably medicine cat. I would be overwhelmed being responsible for lives of 40+ individuals. As a warrior, I would be too scared to inflict wounds on a warrior or get hurt myself.
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
Blackstar! Something about his growth really got to me (I haven't read his stand alone yet) but at least in the second series, idk about the future ones. You can tell he loved his clan and cared for them even when he was stubborn and not wanting to ask for help. Littlecloud and Sol also.

Brambleclaw/star

I haven't read anything past series two, but the darkest hour will forever be my fav

Since, again I am very behind I'm slowly reading up on everything.. The last super edition I read was Yellowfang and I did enjoy that one a lot

Hawkfrost, Scourge, Sol

6.) Favorite leader?
Blackstar I have a soft spo for him okay, Crookedstar, Tallstar

Littlecloud!

Warrior, I'm not a good leader and medicine cat.. I don't like the idea of that many lives on my hand stresses me
Blackstar! Something about his growth really got to me (I haven't read his stand alone yet) but at least in the second series, idk about the future ones. You can tell he loved his clan and cared for them even when he was stubborn and not wanting to ask for help. Littlecloud and Sol also.

Brambleclaw/star

I haven't read anything past series two, but the darkest hour will forever be my fav

Since, again I am very behind I'm slowly reading up on everything.. The last super edition I read was Yellowfang and I did enjoy that one a lot

Hawkfrost, Scourge, Sol

6.) Favorite leader?
Blackstar I have a soft spo for him okay, Crookedstar, Tallstar

Littlecloud!

Warrior, I'm not a good leader and medicine cat.. I don't like the idea of that many lives on my hand stresses me
1 2 3