Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Food
This is actually the 2nd time this has happened. A few weeks ago, I missed a day taking care of my dragons, and when I did check on them, all my food stores were at 0 and I had a few hundred at least in meat and seafood, and I had something in insects and plants, too. Today, I logged in and insects, meat and seafood were all zero, but I still have my plants. I had around 700 in meat and over 500 in seafood, but insects were almost zero. What's wrong?

BTW, this isn't in my hoard; this is the converted food.
This is actually the 2nd time this has happened. A few weeks ago, I missed a day taking care of my dragons, and when I did check on them, all my food stores were at 0 and I had a few hundred at least in meat and seafood, and I had something in insects and plants, too. Today, I logged in and insects, meat and seafood were all zero, but I still have my plants. I had around 700 in meat and over 500 in seafood, but insects were almost zero. What's wrong?

BTW, this isn't in my hoard; this is the converted food.
Try clearing your cache. If that doesn't help, it may have been a prior cache error as well that just took a while to catch up.

If you need extra food I'd be glad to send some over. :)
Try clearing your cache. If that doesn't help, it may have been a prior cache error as well that just took a while to catch up.

If you need extra food I'd be glad to send some over. :)
Okay, I cleared the cache in my browser, but I had already replaced the food stores, and they're the same. I'll manage with the food I had in my hoard; thanks anyway.

Do you think I'll have to clear the cache again? If so, how often?

Or if my food stores go to zero, try clearing the cache before I replace them?
Okay, I cleared the cache in my browser, but I had already replaced the food stores, and they're the same. I'll manage with the food I had in my hoard; thanks anyway.

Do you think I'll have to clear the cache again? If so, how often?

Or if my food stores go to zero, try clearing the cache before I replace them?