Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Skellywyrm Aura F [RBC Reject]
1 2 3 4 5
ooh, i won't be able to pay until the 1st, but if that's okay with you, i'd love a slot!
ooh, i won't be able to pay until the 1st, but if that's okay with you, i'd love a slot!
3jh2kLX.pnghe/him | +2 FR time0QSSfC8.png
oooh my gods, the Thrinaxodon and Broomistega Triassic couple.... This is so cute [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/692556220271296513/1023631629350088815/Tumblr_l_891219662887160.jpg[/img]
oooh my gods, the Thrinaxodon and Broomistega Triassic couple.... This is so cute

Tumblr_l_891219662887160.jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I’ll take a slot! <3
I’ll take a slot! <3
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
Slot please! I need this skin, its my fav fossil
Slot please! I need this skin, its my fav fossil
He/him, adult, skin/accent shop
lightanim3.gifplagueh5.png
unfortunately I can't afford it, but thank you for pinging! It's too bad this skin was not accepted for the event, it truly is wonderful!
unfortunately I can't afford it, but thank you for pinging! It's too bad this skin was not accepted for the event, it truly is wonderful!
5200.png
Fire
> she/her
> familiar collector
Would absolutely love a slot for this!
Would absolutely love a slot for this!
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
I would adore a spot for this! I'm doing a prehistoric themed lair :0
I would adore a spot for this! I'm doing a prehistoric themed lair :0
It was nice while it lasted
[center][emoji=earth rune size=1] @seamists @LKF @Vinyamar @OverlyOptimistic @Lonefox @Panarow @iiPessimystic @HallowedKnight @Raedbyr @SquishiFishi Triassic Burial has been printed! the copies will be in private auctions for collection shortly! If you haven't sent payment yet, your copy will be up for 600g. If it isn't bought within the next 3 days, the copy will be resold and you will not be charged. If you [i]have[/i] paid and you don't collect the accent for whatever reason, I'll just send it to you in a dm. [i]if there are any issues/mistakes please just let me know & i will fix them![/i] -----[emoji=earth rune size=1]----- The reprint pinglist is open! if there's enough interest Triassic Burial will be reprinted. Please, just ask to be added [emoji=earth rune size=1][/center]

@seamists @LKF @Vinyamar @OverlyOptimistic @Lonefox @Panarow @iiPessimystic @HallowedKnight @Raedbyr @SquishiFishi

Triassic Burial has been printed! the copies will be in private auctions for collection shortly!

If you haven't sent payment yet, your copy will be up for 600g. If it isn't bought within the next 3 days, the copy will be resold and you will not be charged.

If you have paid and you don't collect the accent for whatever reason, I'll just send it to you in a dm.
if there are any issues/mistakes please just let me know & i will fix them!

The reprint pinglist is open! if there's enough interest Triassic Burial will be reprinted. Please, just ask to be added
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
Snagged my copy thank you so much!
Snagged my copy thank you so much!
could i be put on the reprint pinglist?
could i be put on the reprint pinglist?
1 2 3 4 5