Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Eye Type: Alien (Solid Color Eyes)
1 2 3
this is a cute idea, support! personally i like how creepy they look :3
this is a cute idea, support! personally i like how creepy they look :3
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Maybe Android or something, because they look almost mechanical.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
these look really cool! support!
these look really cool! support!
Thank you all for the support! :> [quote name="SCB" date="2022-11-27 14:44:28" ] Maybe Android or something, because they look almost mechanical. [/quote] this was actually one of the names I was thinking of, like "Robot" or something.
Thank you all for the support! :>
SCB wrote on 2022-11-27 14:44:28:

this was actually one of the names I was thinking of, like "Robot" or something.
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
[quote name="mataschmata" date="2022-11-27 17:24:10" ] Thank you all for the support! :> [quote name="SCB" date="2022-11-27 14:44:28" ] Maybe Android or something, because they look almost mechanical. [/quote] this was actually one of the names I was thinking of, like "Robot" or something. [/quote] Imagine a metallic edged eye like this (like the baubles on filigree). The color of the metal could change depending on the eye color - ice is white with silver edges, arcane probably gold with pink, lightning copper with aqua/teal eyes (looking like the golem workshop apparel), earth could match the white gold on the Crystalcourt cascades etc. I'd call that one "Robot" The in the OP is more "Android" (no such thing as too many eyes!)
mataschmata wrote on 2022-11-27 17:24:10:
Thank you all for the support! :>
SCB wrote on 2022-11-27 14:44:28:

this was actually one of the names I was thinking of, like "Robot" or something.
Imagine a metallic edged eye like this (like the baubles on filigree). The color of the metal could change depending on the eye color - ice is white with silver edges, arcane probably gold with pink, lightning copper with aqua/teal eyes (looking like the golem workshop apparel), earth could match the white gold on the Crystalcourt cascades etc. I'd call that one "Robot"

The in the OP is more "Android"

(no such thing as too many eyes!)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Oh I love the flat version, thats super fun and would be fantastic for a lot of my ocs. I'd use it a lot.
Oh I love the flat version, thats super fun and would be fantastic for a lot of my ocs. I'd use it a lot.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Always support new eye types. Having Alien Ice eyes would be neat.
Always support new eye types. Having Alien Ice eyes would be neat.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
While I do love the concept (and in general tend to be in favor of more eye types) I worry if these would look too similar to faceted on breeds without big ole eyes?
While I do love the concept (and in general tend to be in favor of more eye types) I worry if these would look too similar to faceted on breeds without big ole eyes?
FoJSh5v.gif Fal
FR time +10
B0SOpoT.png
I personally like the blank eyes, tbh
Probably wont be added tho
I personally like the blank eyes, tbh
Probably wont be added tho
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Support, however i dont know if it'll ever be implemented bc of faceted existing.
Support, however i dont know if it'll ever be implemented bc of faceted existing.
1 2 3