Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Low Effort Adopts [OPEN/LOWERED]
1 2
can you please ping me for when you do obelisk and imp? sorry if either are already up there, i genuinely can barely tell what's what lmao
can you please ping me for when you do obelisk and imp? sorry if either are already up there, i genuinely can barely tell what's what lmao
omMSceP.png
_> crow/tobi
___ 0DJvxSf.png
eq6zQ9M.png
Si3L8Mb.png
sxmoj5E.png
NOP5viO.png
FObX7rS.png
___ | > i love cats, anime,
| cosplay, games, art
| & photography
| > click for best song
| > current hyperfixation;
| One Piece (usopp is my bbg)
__ |
|
|
|
|
|
___ yjLHE65.gif ___
NfQe5R0.png
theultimatecatsig.gif
@dreampt

Hiya! The imp is up there, ill actually edit the thread now so it shows which dragon is which! :D ill put you on the ping for obe!
@dreampt

Hiya! The imp is up there, ill actually edit the thread now so it shows which dragon is which! :D ill put you on the ping for obe!
ypgSZ8z.png
got it, thank you a lot! i'll probably order an imp from you in a bit or tomorrow, then! :D
got it, thank you a lot! i'll probably order an imp from you in a bit or tomorrow, then! :D
omMSceP.png
_> crow/tobi
___ 0DJvxSf.png
eq6zQ9M.png
Si3L8Mb.png
sxmoj5E.png
NOP5viO.png
FObX7rS.png
___ | > i love cats, anime,
| cosplay, games, art
| & photography
| > click for best song
| > current hyperfixation;
| One Piece (usopp is my bbg)
__ |
|
|
|
|
|
___ yjLHE65.gif ___
NfQe5R0.png
theultimatecatsig.gif
@dreampt

of course thank you for the interest! hopefully its easier to recognize now ill be it a bit of an eyesore (i cant code for the life of me haha)
@dreampt

of course thank you for the interest! hopefully its easier to recognize now ill be it a bit of an eyesore (i cant code for the life of me haha)
ypgSZ8z.png
added new example! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810603921889689724/1046173378828058624/low_effort_myst.png[/img][/center]
added new example!
low_effort_myst.png
ypgSZ8z.png
decreased prices!
decreased prices!
ypgSZ8z.png
1 2