Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Gem Sale] Black Friday event sale?
1 2
[quote name=@creosote date="2022-11-25 13:09:34" ] i would love it if they did a cyber monday sale every year! the wildly fluctuating price of wildclaw scrolls/other cycling gem items seems to be based in the uncertainty of when they'll next stock so having a schedule would make them way more stable imo[/quote] Definitely! It could be more consistent with other events as well.
@creosote wrote on 2022-11-25 13:09:34:
i would love it if they did a cyber monday sale every year!
the wildly fluctuating price of wildclaw scrolls/other cycling gem items seems to be based in the uncertainty of when they'll next stock so having a schedule would make them way more stable imo
Definitely! It could be more consistent with other events as well.
The consistency would be very appreciated- and silver sylvan stuff is nearly a year cycled out, so maybe it will come back with other cycled stuff?
The consistency would be very appreciated- and silver sylvan stuff is nearly a year cycled out, so maybe it will come back with other cycled stuff?
BVY1Ftg.png
Yesss I'm hoping it happens again. My big issues with cycling is the inconsistency.

That and I still hate myself for not realizing I needed a silver dress until after they cycled out.
Yesss I'm hoping it happens again. My big issues with cycling is the inconsistency.

That and I still hate myself for not realizing I needed a silver dress until after they cycled out.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name=@Feety date="2022-11-25 16:13:39" ] The consistency would be very appreciated- and silver sylvan stuff is nearly a year cycled out, so maybe it will come back with other cycled stuff?[/quote] Perhaps! We will see. And absolutely! I agree with the consistency.
@Feety wrote on 2022-11-25 16:13:39:
Perhaps! We will see. And absolutely! I agree with the consistency.
[quote name=@Stellori date="2022-11-25 17:07:59" ] Yesss I'm hoping it happens again. My big issues with cycling is the inconsistency. That and I still hate myself for not realizing I needed a silver dress until after they cycled out.[/quote] Yes! Maybe they cycle back with the othe items on Monday as well, so you are able to purchase it then!
@Stellori wrote on 2022-11-25 17:07:59:

Yes! Maybe they cycle back with the othe items on Monday as well, so you are able to purchase it then!
We do cyber Monday because it is during the work week and we have customer support available to help people. Black Friday goes into a holiday weekend, which is not particularly great for CS coverage should something go wrong with someone’s purchase.

So you can expect another cyber Monday gem bonus and item cycle :-)
We do cyber Monday because it is during the work week and we have customer support available to help people. Black Friday goes into a holiday weekend, which is not particularly great for CS coverage should something go wrong with someone’s purchase.

[quote name="Undel" date="2022-11-26 13:47:12" ] We do cyber Monday because it is during the work week and we have customer support available to help people. Black Friday goes into a holiday weekend, which is not particularly great for CS coverage should something go wrong with someone’s purchase. So you can expect another cyber Monday gem bonus and item cycle :-) [/quote] Oooh thank you for the heads up! I absolutely can't wait, I desperately need WC scrolls/cycled clothing for some projects x.x
Undel wrote on 2022-11-26 13:47:12:

Oooh thank you for the heads up! I absolutely can't wait, I desperately need WC scrolls/cycled clothing for some projects x.x
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
I just bought gems earlier today not knowing there'd be a sale......RIP
I just bought gems earlier today not knowing there'd be a sale......RIP

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-11-26 13:47:12" ] We do cyber Monday because it is during the work week and we have customer support available to help people. Black Friday goes into a holiday weekend, which is not particularly great for CS coverage should something go wrong with someone’s purchase. So you can expect another cyber Monday gem bonus and item cycle :-) [/quote] That is great! Thank you for informing us!
Undel wrote on 2022-11-26 13:47:12:

That is great! Thank you for informing us!
1 2