Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ CLOSED ] ara's human(oid) digital art
1 2 3 4 5
@jesterchess

oh, and any specific expressions or anything you want?
@jesterchess

oh, and any specific expressions or anything you want?
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
A playful smirk with her eyes looking off to the side! I'll send the money right away, tysm!!
A playful smirk with her eyes looking off to the side! I'll send the money right away, tysm!!
they/them . 18 . casual player
@jesterchess okay I actually drew this at like 3am last night, and I don't know if it was because of the time or not, but I'm not fully satisfied with it?? definitely let me know if you can pinpoint any small thing you want changed, as I feel something small is up with it... although saying all that, if you're happy with it as-is then that's great too!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/cyL6pcN/dnd.png[/img]
@jesterchess
okay I actually drew this at like 3am last night, and I don't know if it was because of the time or not, but I'm not fully satisfied with it??
definitely let me know if you can pinpoint any small thing you want changed, as I feel something small is up with it... although saying all that, if you're happy with it as-is then that's great too!!

dnd.png
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
500g/kt each
This is so cool!! I love it a lot! I think if I could change anything it would be to make the freckles a little more apparent and add a little blush, but if that doesn't work with your style or isn't something possible I am absolutely so happy with this.
This is so cool!! I love it a lot! I think if I could change anything it would be to make the freckles a little more apparent and add a little blush, but if that doesn't work with your style or isn't something possible I am absolutely so happy with this.
@jesterchess

omg yeah I forgot the freckles. unsurprisng given when I drew it dskjgk
I can't believe I didn't notice that
will definitely add them and the blush, I think it will help a lot too!!
@jesterchess

omg yeah I forgot the freckles. unsurprisng given when I drew it dskjgk
I can't believe I didn't notice that
will definitely add them and the blush, I think it will help a lot too!!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
500g/kt each
@arawoods

no worries. I'm an artist myself and there have been SO many times I've had to go back and fix things haha. totes get it
@arawoods

no worries. I'm an artist myself and there have been SO many times I've had to go back and fix things haha. totes get it
I'm pinging myself as a reminder to order later
@Stormytehcat11
I'm pinging myself as a reminder to order later
@Stormytehcat11
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
@jesterchess hi, sorry it took such a long time to add such a small amount, but anyways added freckles, a little bit of blush, and also the piercings that I realized I ALSO forgot, and did a few other small adjustments. and added the pattern on the necklace. and probably some other stuff too in other words, I 100% should have looked this over not at 3am before I posted it last time oml anyways! I think it should be good now. I'm still super bad at drawing large chests but I'm way way happier with the face and all of the details!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/yBxn9zy/dnd.png[/img] and here's a black and white version for myself haha [img]https://i.ibb.co/S3VPx37/dnd-modified.png[/img]
@jesterchess

hi, sorry it took such a long time to add such a small amount, but anyways added freckles, a little bit of blush, and also the piercings that I realized I ALSO forgot, and did a few other small adjustments. and added the pattern on the necklace. and probably some other stuff too
in other words, I 100% should have looked this over not at 3am before I posted it last time oml

anyways! I think it should be good now. I'm still super bad at drawing large chests but I'm way way happier with the face and all of the details!!

dnd.png

and here's a black and white version for myself haha

dnd-modified.png
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
500g/kt each
@arawoods This is so pretty!! tysm it was totally worth the wait!!
@arawoods This is so pretty!! tysm it was totally worth the wait!!
oh yeah, bump!
oh yeah, bump!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---