Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I don’t play anymore
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Problem" date="2022-11-24 21:44:57" ] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36748621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/367487/36748621_350.png[/img][/url] I'd adore this punk + her skin and apparel! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82273243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822733/82273243_350.png[/img][/url] And also this baby! If I can only take one I'd like him @Indominus Scry of the g1 kid [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=126&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=109&winggene=116&wings=91&auth=15c14f313c13862a4f90132692d845043c735bd5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] You can have both! Someone beat you to some of her apparel but i can send the rest + another plague 2017 skin I have. Do you want me to breed change the gen one? I have a clan bound scroll for undertide.
Problem wrote on 2022-11-24 21:44:57:
36748621_350.png
I'd adore this punk + her skin and apparel!

82273243_350.png
And also this baby! If I can only take one I'd like him

@Indominus Scry of the g1 kid
dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=126&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=109&winggene=116&wings=91&auth=15c14f313c13862a4f90132692d845043c735bd5&dummyext=prev.png

You can have both! Someone beat you to some of her apparel but i can send the rest + another plague 2017 skin I have. Do you want me to breed change the gen one? I have a clan bound scroll for undertide.
Sorry you're leaving but I hope you had fun during your time on FR and I wish you the best on your next journey!

Could I request any spare gems/treasure and retired and festival apparel, festival accents/umas (anything from old RoR fests would be amazing), festival familiars, and eggs/chests please?

Could I also send over a few dragons for the gaoler scroll and both goat eye vials please?

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! :)
Sorry you're leaving but I hope you had fun during your time on FR and I wish you the best on your next journey!

Could I request any spare gems/treasure and retired and festival apparel, festival accents/umas (anything from old RoR fests would be amazing), festival familiars, and eggs/chests please?

Could I also send over a few dragons for the gaoler scroll and both goat eye vials please?

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! :)
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
@Indominus I still have both of mine so it's fine! You can save them for another <3
@Indominus I still have both of mine so it's fine! You can save them for another <3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Hello, hope you are having fun outside FR! Could I send a dragon over for an undertide breed change please?
Hello, hope you are having fun outside FR! Could I send a dragon over for an undertide breed change please?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[quote name="Doozie" date="2022-11-24 22:06:08" ] Hello, hope you are having fun outside FR! Could I send a dragon over for an undertide breed change please? [/quote] For sure. I am heading to bed soon so if I don’t accept right away, I’ll do in the morning.
Doozie wrote on 2022-11-24 22:06:08:

For sure.
I am heading to bed soon so if I don’t accept right away, I’ll do in the morning.
smooth travels friend, have a wonderful holiday season [emoji=cat 2 size=1] could I snag any rare familiars you are willing to give away? if not, I could do with some currency ty
smooth travels friend, have a wonderful holiday season

could I snag any rare familiars you are willing to give away? if not, I could do with some currency

ty
any pronouns FR+0
All I have left is the dragons, the eye changes, and one undertide breed change. If you’re a train and exalter I’m happy to send my guys for you for you to make some cash off of.

Reminder my scroll is clan locked so I’ll have to do a crossroads, use the scroll on your dragon, and send them back.
All I have left is the dragons, the eye changes, and one undertide breed change. If you’re a train and exalter I’m happy to send my guys for you for you to make some cash off of.

Reminder my scroll is clan locked so I’ll have to do a crossroads, use the scroll on your dragon, and send them back.
@Indominus
Thank you for doing this! If possible, could I grab the apparel Ludwig and Yajirobe had on, if they’re still available? The cobwebs, scroll, and headdress in particular.

I also can’t tell if the Bestiary is accurate or not, but I’d love to grab either the Arcane Sprite, Earth Sprite, Flower Nymph, Sunbeam Ursa, and/or Water Sprite.

If you still have festival items, anything is appreciated though!
@Indominus
Thank you for doing this! If possible, could I grab the apparel Ludwig and Yajirobe had on, if they’re still available? The cobwebs, scroll, and headdress in particular.

I also can’t tell if the Bestiary is accurate or not, but I’d love to grab either the Arcane Sprite, Earth Sprite, Flower Nymph, Sunbeam Ursa, and/or Water Sprite.

If you still have festival items, anything is appreciated though!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
hello! thanks for doing this :) if you’ve got any leftover familiars i’d love the help in completing my bestiary please! any currency would help too or the goat eye vials :) thanks!
hello! thanks for doing this :) if you’ve got any leftover familiars i’d love the help in completing my bestiary please! any currency would help too or the goat eye vials :) thanks!
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
@Indominus — thank you so much for your generosity, and i wish you the best! feel free to send me any dragons/leftover apparel, greatly appreciated :>

*edit: if you still have that undertide change, please let me know! i can send my dragon over to you :)
@Indominus — thank you so much for your generosity, and i wish you the best! feel free to send me any dragons/leftover apparel, greatly appreciated :>

*edit: if you still have that undertide change, please let me know! i can send my dragon over to you :)
fwvPppZ.gif
1 2 3 4