Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is it a glitch? - Ancient Artefacts
This might be a redundant question because I may have missed an update/rules. I am currently "maxed out" at level three on Arlo's ancient artefacts. Before that, I was "maxed out" at level two, and before that at level one as well.
For all of these instances I was not complete with the board and still had many squares to full uncover.
So tell me: What is the point on finishing the board when it is not giving me any XP? Like what is the point? Why do you only get to unlock the next level of skill, when they release a new board?
This might be a redundant question because I may have missed an update/rules. I am currently "maxed out" at level three on Arlo's ancient artefacts. Before that, I was "maxed out" at level two, and before that at level one as well.
For all of these instances I was not complete with the board and still had many squares to full uncover.
So tell me: What is the point on finishing the board when it is not giving me any XP? Like what is the point? Why do you only get to unlock the next level of skill, when they release a new board?
WI1HIHE.gif
@Varignon The point of finishing is to get the items :D If you don't want the items and only care about the exp then there's no need to keep digging. There's an explanation for the way exp works here: [quote name="Undel" date="2022-02-25 00:28:53" ] For what it's worth, we're trying to make sure that arlo will be less of a grind for new players. We'll up the experience cap to level 3 once the level 2 dig site is out. WE'll up it to 4 once the level 3 dig site is out. If you max, you'll always be ready for the next site. You're not being locked out of everything :) Arlo updates are going to be farther in-between as we do a whole dig site at once. Just that one dig site with arlo is like 3 "regular" content updates (a primary secondary gene update, an 8 familiar update, an apparel set update, and a scene and vista to sprinkle into it all.) So you won't see an arlo site as often as a baldwin recipe, because a lot more goes into it! Sort of like how coliseum venue updates and ancient breeds are spaced further apart. There's a lot of content in one go, so they're usually spaced out with more modest updates in between. Anyway, get multiple items if you like, or stockpile resources if you like. Both work! [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3107574/4#post_50446565
@Varignon The point of finishing is to get the items :D If you don't want the items and only care about the exp then there's no need to keep digging.
There's an explanation for the way exp works here:
Undel wrote on 2022-02-25 00:28:53:
For what it's worth, we're trying to make sure that arlo will be less of a grind for new players.

We'll up the experience cap to level 3 once the level 2 dig site is out. WE'll up it to 4 once the level 3 dig site is out. If you max, you'll always be ready for the next site. You're not being locked out of everything :)

Arlo updates are going to be farther in-between as we do a whole dig site at once. Just that one dig site with arlo is like 3 "regular" content updates (a primary secondary gene update, an 8 familiar update, an apparel set update, and a scene and vista to sprinkle into it all.) So you won't see an arlo site as often as a baldwin recipe, because a lot more goes into it! Sort of like how coliseum venue updates and ancient breeds are spaced further apart. There's a lot of content in one go, so they're usually spaced out with more modest updates in between.

Anyway, get multiple items if you like, or stockpile resources if you like. Both work!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3107574/4#post_50446565
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@lonin Thank you so much! I must have missed this explanation a while ago :)
@lonin Thank you so much! I must have missed this explanation a while ago :)
WI1HIHE.gif