Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | oh my god is that undertide sans???
1 2 3
Oh my god, it’s Snas Undertide!!! Threads like this are not helping my attempts to retrain my brain to read Undertide correctly. At all. [emoji=undertide laughing size=1]
Oh my god, it’s Snas Undertide!!!

Threads like this are not helping my attempts to retrain my brain to read Undertide correctly. At all.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I can't believe this thread actually got a chuckle out of me
I can't believe this thread actually got a chuckle out of me
BuDq0ZK.gif
[emoji=undertide scared size=1] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=120&breed=21&element=4&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=121&winggene=115&wings=22&auth=aa5ff48883345d54085face6ec6287bc139d95c4&dummyext=prev.png[/img]

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=120&breed=21&element=4&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=121&winggene=115&wings=22&auth=aa5ff48883345d54085face6ec6287bc139d95c4&dummyext=prev.png
> not using ghost for sans undertide [emoji=undertide confused size=2]
> not using ghost for sans undertide
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
sans undertide is my favorite smash bros character
sans undertide is my favorite smash bros character
[quote name="Natron" date="2022-11-23 04:30:50" ] I literally can't read these properly, I keep reading them as Undertale and that's it. Undertide is such an unnatural thing for me to write that I think I just might refer to them as Undertails or smthn [/quote] you might wanna reconsider that name m'bruh
Natron wrote on 2022-11-23 04:30:50:
I literally can't read these properly, I keep reading them as Undertale and that's it. Undertide is such an unnatural thing for me to write that I think I just might refer to them as Undertails or smthn

you might wanna reconsider that name m'bruh
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
yeah gettin these guys' breed name right's been a real bad time

eta: I think it'd be a lot less confusing if staff just renamed them. Their maren friends haven't been able to to leave the Deep for most of their existence, so despite these guys being able to handle a much wider range of pressure, they stayed in the abyss, patrolling and protecting their shared home. Their breed article also makes a big deal of how they self-exiled to that super limited range, and their defining trait over Guardians is, in fact, being able to survive at such depths. In honor of their unique adaptations, history of exile, and diligence of sticking with their kin, I'd recommend "homestuck"
yeah gettin these guys' breed name right's been a real bad time

eta: I think it'd be a lot less confusing if staff just renamed them. Their maren friends haven't been able to to leave the Deep for most of their existence, so despite these guys being able to handle a much wider range of pressure, they stayed in the abyss, patrolling and protecting their shared home. Their breed article also makes a big deal of how they self-exiled to that super limited range, and their defining trait over Guardians is, in fact, being able to survive at such depths. In honor of their unique adaptations, history of exile, and diligence of sticking with their kin, I'd recommend "homestuck"
cL9yafY.gif
Good God, they made Sans Undertale into a dragon. Technology has come too far. [quote name="Natron" date="2022-11-23 04:30:50" ] I literally can't read these properly, I keep reading them as Undertale and that's it. Undertide is such an unnatural thing for me to write that I think I just [b]might refer to them as Undertails[/b] or smthn [/quote] Please rethink. [size=2](If you don't get it, then please keep it that way.)[/size]
Good God, they made Sans Undertale into a dragon. Technology has come too far.
Natron wrote on 2022-11-23 04:30:50:
I literally can't read these properly, I keep reading them as Undertale and that's it. Undertide is such an unnatural thing for me to write that I think I just might refer to them as Undertails or smthn

Please rethink. (If you don't get it, then please keep it that way.)
Cursed
Cursed
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I'm at my limit [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1004804931003363359/1044754271717031936/image.png[/img]
I'm at my limit
image.png
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
1 2 3