Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Primary Gene Poison (Undertide)
Hi! I am asking for any player with alchemy level 25 who would be willing to brew Primary Gene: Poison (Undertide) for me. I have all the ingredients but not the necessary level, so I will provide the ingredients (incl. the treasure) and am offering extra 50 gems as compensation for the service once I receive the item. Thank you!

If there is anyone who wants to sell the gene for treasure/gems only, let me know how much!
Hi! I am asking for any player with alchemy level 25 who would be willing to brew Primary Gene: Poison (Undertide) for me. I have all the ingredients but not the necessary level, so I will provide the ingredients (incl. the treasure) and am offering extra 50 gems as compensation for the service once I receive the item. Thank you!

If there is anyone who wants to sell the gene for treasure/gems only, let me know how much!
@artherra I have one of my own brewing already which will get done in 3 hours. You can have it in exchange for the ingredients and treasure cost of brewing.
@artherra I have one of my own brewing already which will get done in 3 hours. You can have it in exchange for the ingredients and treasure cost of brewing.
w6Voqf6.png
[quote name="PotatoPhysics" date="2022-11-23 03:48:21" ] @artherra I have one of my own brewing already which will get done in 3 hours. You can have it in exchange for the ingredients and treasure cost of brewing. [/quote] Nice! Thank you so much!
PotatoPhysics wrote on 2022-11-23 03:48:21:
Nice! Thank you so much!