Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Parsnips Paintings | 4 slots available!
[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/891855286988595291/1032049246427426826/unknown.png[/IMG] If you can't read my handwriting, I don't blame you! The image might not be the best but I'm an artist not a graphic designer. [b]Half Body Sketch:[/b] 2000g or 20USD [b]Bust Sketch: [/b]1000g or 10USD [b]Add Color to either:[/b] 1000g or 10USD [b]Designs:[/b] 5000g or 50USD With designs you get 1 full body with flats, 2 major edits allowed. I can work from written descriptions and/or image references. Since I don't have a dragon example at the moment, if you will allow me to use the commission as such I'll take half off of that order! (this will only apply to the first dragon order I take that will let me use it as an example) [/center] [quote=Order Form] @Parsnips Half Body or Bust: Color: Yes or No No. of characters: Pose requests or ideas: Refs: Payment Method: [/quote]
unknown.png

If you can't read my handwriting, I don't blame you!

The image might not be the best but I'm an artist not a graphic designer.

Half Body Sketch: 2000g or 20USD
Bust Sketch: 1000g or 10USD
Add Color to either: 1000g or 10USD

Designs: 5000g or 50USD

With designs you get 1 full body with flats, 2 major edits allowed.

I can work from written descriptions and/or image references.

Since I don't have a dragon example at the moment, if you will allow me to use the commission as such I'll take half off of that order! (this will only apply to the first dragon order I take that will let me use it as an example)

Order Form wrote:

@Parsnips

Half Body or Bust:
Color: Yes or No
No. of characters:
Pose requests or ideas:
Refs:
Payment Method:
ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
Slots:

1. Marshiimallowz | Brother ordered through discord.
Slots:

1. Marshiimallowz | Brother ordered through discord.
ihxJm60.png

up!
up!
ihxJm60.png