Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Undertide Dragons
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 112 113
i will admit i'm a bit remiss that a lot of potential for pressure-extreme-tolerant dragons (esp. aquatic ones for that matter) wasn't explored more beyond the immediate draconic association with sea serpents, but i'm glad everyone is enjoying the eelsnakewyrms ^^

that said, if obelisks are anything to go off of, would still love to see a whale or exoskeletal dragon down the line if water gets another breed...

definitely investing in a ball python undertide for now! snake time
i will admit i'm a bit remiss that a lot of potential for pressure-extreme-tolerant dragons (esp. aquatic ones for that matter) wasn't explored more beyond the immediate draconic association with sea serpents, but i'm glad everyone is enjoying the eelsnakewyrms ^^

that said, if obelisks are anything to go off of, would still love to see a whale or exoskeletal dragon down the line if water gets another breed...

definitely investing in a ball python undertide for now! snake time
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
Omg YES big old sea snake!!! I can already tell I'm gonna have a hundred of these. Sailfin 1000% delivers on the eel look I wanted.
AHHH!!! I think I have a new favorite breed!!!
AHHH!!! I think I have a new favorite breed!!!
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
I love how ancient dragons go deeper into other dragon shapes with leg and wing numbers they're always such a treat to see! I'm in absolute love with these guys!
I love how ancient dragons go deeper into other dragon shapes with leg and wing numbers they're always such a treat to see! I'm in absolute love with these guys!

Wind-Network.png
bBizgXJ.png
*foams (hehe) at the mouth*
i need 100 of them!!1!
*foams (hehe) at the mouth*
i need 100 of them!!1!
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
Now if only their dad would come back from the grocery store with milk....

Any day now tidelord...
Now if only their dad would come back from the grocery store with milk....

Any day now tidelord...
If responding to me please PING me!

I probably won't see it otherwise. :3
Oooo I loveee themmm [emoji=wildclaw love size=1]
Oooo I loveee themmm
YIPPEEEE THEY LOOK SO COOL
YIPPEEEE THEY LOOK SO COOL
OMG SILLY CREATURE
OMG SILLY CREATURE
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
Sooooo now wind has a skynoodle and water have a depthnoodle?
Sooooo now wind has a skynoodle and water have a depthnoodle?
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 112 113