Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Soph's Art Shop [ Closed ]
1 2 3
@EmaSkye added you to the slots!

@MoonGoddess all the slots are filled currently, but once I'm finished this batch (another day for yours, and about a week or so until they're all finished) i'll most likely reopen so I can ping you then?

@Nyechan I can give it a shot! I've added you to the slots, it will take a few days before I get to work on yours (3-4)

@gayzelle I think I can do that, I'll give it a shot for sure, I've added you to the slots :)
@EmaSkye added you to the slots!

@MoonGoddess all the slots are filled currently, but once I'm finished this batch (another day for yours, and about a week or so until they're all finished) i'll most likely reopen so I can ping you then?

@Nyechan I can give it a shot! I've added you to the slots, it will take a few days before I get to work on yours (3-4)

@gayzelle I think I can do that, I'll give it a shot for sure, I've added you to the slots :)
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
@Sophaire
ah, that'd be awesome! Thank you!! :D
^u^
@Sophaire
ah, that'd be awesome! Thank you!! :D
^u^
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Sophaire

Alright! I'll send the first half of your payment right away :D
@Sophaire

Alright! I'll send the first half of your payment right away :D
@sophaire aaa cool thank you! when do you take payment?
@sophaire aaa cool thank you! when do you take payment?
@gayzelle @NyeChan @EmaSkye

pinging you guys since it's been a few days to let you know that i'm working on your art! I took a two day weekend break off but I've started EmaSkye's today and will be finished your three commissions by the end of the week
@gayzelle @NyeChan @EmaSkye

pinging you guys since it's been a few days to let you know that i'm working on your art! I took a two day weekend break off but I've started EmaSkye's today and will be finished your three commissions by the end of the week
@Sophaire
Sounds good to me! i don't think I've paid you yet...? Shall I send it over, now?
@Sophaire
Sounds good to me! i don't think I've paid you yet...? Shall I send it over, now?
@Nyechan Sure, sounds good. I only take 50% of the payment upfront (so 10k) and then I send your art when I'm done and collect the other 50% upon delivery! If that's okay, if not you can send me the 20k altogether when I send the finished art
@Nyechan Sure, sounds good. I only take 50% of the payment upfront (so 10k) and then I send your art when I'm done and collect the other 50% upon delivery! If that's okay, if not you can send me the 20k altogether when I send the finished art
1 2 3