Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could delete any familiar..
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[item=Brave Sphinx] I thought this was going to be harder. The color palette makes everything about it look off. Its counterpart is fine, though.
Brave Sphinx
I thought this was going to be harder. The color palette makes everything about it look off. Its counterpart is fine, though.
jwrNMVA.png
So full of ideas. So terrible at using them.
At least there's still capitalism.
[font=cambria]i [i]could[/i] say any of the spider familiars bc i don't like them. but consider: [item=boolean] get rid of it. suddenly a complete bestiary seems much more feasible lol
i could say any of the spider familiars bc i don't like them. but consider:

Boolean

get rid of it. suddenly a complete bestiary seems much more feasible lol
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
[quote name="RallraxAuri" date="2022-11-20 13:58:59" ] I HATE THESE SO MUCH (im sorry) [item=leisure loaf] [item=danger decor] [/quote]
RallraxAuri wrote on 2022-11-20 13:58:59:
I HATE THESE SO MUCH (im sorry)
Leisure Loaf Danger Decor
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
The feathercroaks... [item=Harlequin Feathercroak] and its recolor. The design is viscerally unsettling to me and like, good for the folks who like it, but that sure ain't me! Like, I don't [i]like[/i] the Sword Spider and its recolor either, but I don't have to nope outta there with them, just move on.
The feathercroaks...
Harlequin Feathercroak and its recolor.

The design is viscerally unsettling to me and like, good for the folks who like it, but that sure ain't me! Like, I don't like the Sword Spider and its recolor either, but I don't have to nope outta there with them, just move on.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

this ugly little binch
Cauldron Crawler
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
[quote name="NitrogenousBaes" date="2022-11-21 08:03:15" ] Grasslands Trunker my beloathed... [item=Grasslands Trunker] It's something about the eyes. I don't trust those eyes. [/quote] [quote name="Epsereth" date="2022-11-21 11:14:43" ] [center][item=Grasslands Trunker] [item=Moordwelling Trunker][/center] These two look like they've got an extraordinarily bad and unmanaged case of blackheads / whiteheads respectively, and I could not get them Awakened and chucked into my vault fast enough. Blugh. [/quote] oh yes i forgot about these
NitrogenousBaes wrote on 2022-11-21 08:03:15:
Grasslands Trunker my beloathed...

Grasslands Trunker

It's something about the eyes. I don't trust those eyes.
Epsereth wrote on 2022-11-21 11:14:43:
Grasslands Trunker Moordwelling Trunker

These two look like they've got an extraordinarily bad and unmanaged case of blackheads / whiteheads respectively, and I could not get them Awakened and chucked into my vault fast enough. Blugh.
oh yes i forgot about these
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[center][item=Octoflyer Baron] This.[/center]
Octoflyer Baron

This.
vDH0pGc.png
[item=Barhide Menace] for some reason, just comparatively more uglier than its other recolors
Barhide Menace

for some reason, just comparatively more uglier than its other recolors
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
[item= Nochnyr] [item= Permafrost Impaler] I absolutely hate their bone legs. They just creep me out [emoji=skydancer scared size=1]
Nochnyr Permafrost Impaler
I absolutely hate their bone legs. They just creep me out
V9ITdYf.png Math • she/they • +2 FR
Art ShopHatchery
33352.png
For me, the ones with necks that are bent too far backwards. It just looks like it hurts, poor things.
For me, the ones with necks that are bent too far backwards. It just looks like it hurts, poor things.
LxbWmll.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12