Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pin the Focus Digsite
1 2 3
Support please for the love of god lmao it's a problem now and it'll only get worse with each new digsite
Support please for the love of god lmao it's a problem now and it'll only get worse with each new digsite
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
Coming here to support, it wasn't a problem to me until I had to scroll. Then imagine when there's several and you're not doing the newest one... And have to look for it every time...
Coming here to support, it wasn't a problem to me until I had to scroll. Then imagine when there's several and you're not doing the newest one... And have to look for it every time...
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[quote name="Refractor" date="2022-11-12 14:16:14" ] Support! I came here to suggest reversing the order so the oldest digsites are below the newer digsites, but choosing which digsite is on top makes even more sense. Or maybe both things? [/quote] came here to suggest the reverse order, newer on top, i support both that and the pinning too. it's annoying to have to scroll down each time, it's only gonna get worse with every new one, and folks are most likely to use the newest ones at any given time, so yah, please
Refractor wrote on 2022-11-12 14:16:14:
Support! I came here to suggest reversing the order so the oldest digsites are below the newer digsites, but choosing which digsite is on top makes even more sense. Or maybe both things?

came here to suggest the reverse order, newer on top, i support both that and the pinning too. it's annoying to have to scroll down each time, it's only gonna get worse with every new one, and folks are most likely to use the newest ones at any given time, so yah, please
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
Support! i keep clicking on Ancient Aerie because I'm not used to scrolling. I've been keeping a tab open just for the Deepsea Dive so I don't have to scroll.
Support! i keep clicking on Ancient Aerie because I'm not used to scrolling. I've been keeping a tab open just for the Deepsea Dive so I don't have to scroll.
Headpiece-right-60x60.png » she/her
» frt+2

Flexible-divider-50.png
» bio templates
» lore
» wishlist

Flexible-divider-50.png
Webp.net-gifmaker_33.gif 68ljs1b.png
support!! i agree with what everyone has been saying here.
support!! i agree with what everyone has been saying here.
Eve - she/her
TpcyzkZ.png
Definite support for this!

I'd also like to suggest the ability to pin a chosen plot within each digsite; it shouldn't impact the random assignment of random digging, but it would make it easier when using the focused tool. There is a hefty scroll required when one wants to focus on a bottom plot!

I'd also like to suggest the ability to pin a chosen plot within each digsite; it shouldn't impact the random assignment of random digging, but it would make it easier when using the focused tool. There is a hefty scroll required when one wants to focus on a bottom plot!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
[quote name="ThistleProse" date="2022-11-17 20:34:04" ] Definite support for this! I'd also like to suggest the ability to pin a chosen plot within each digsite; it shouldn't impact the random assignment of random digging, but it would make it easier when using the focused tool. There is a hefty scroll required when one wants to focus on a bottom plot! [/quote] Oooh, I like this, too, if it's possible to move around the plots!
ThistleProse wrote on 2022-11-17 20:34:04:

Oooh, I like this, too, if it's possible to move around the plots!
[quote name="ThistleProse" date="2022-11-17 20:34:04" ] Definite support for this! I'd also like to suggest the ability to pin a chosen plot within each digsite; it shouldn't impact the random assignment of random digging, but it would make it easier when using the focused tool. There is a hefty scroll required when one wants to focus on a bottom plot! [/quote] Came to the forums to see if anyone had brought this up yet. Absolutely support. Just some kind of pin or flag or highlight around a focused plot. I don't have the greatest memory, and getting into other site activities or being away for a couple of days and I always forget what I was trying to do. Right now I use the "focus digsite" toggle to remind me which site I'm digging in, but I'd love to see a focus feature within the digsites too.
ThistleProse wrote on 2022-11-17 20:34:04:

Came to the forums to see if anyone had brought this up yet. Absolutely support. Just some kind of pin or flag or highlight around a focused plot. I don't have the greatest memory, and getting into other site activities or being away for a couple of days and I always forget what I was trying to do. Right now I use the "focus digsite" toggle to remind me which site I'm digging in, but I'd love to see a focus feature within the digsites too.
RB8Ze0o.png
Support! As more and more digsites get added it'll become such a pain to get to the one we want, especially if there's pages of digsites. My brain absolutely doesn't tend to hang on to which page things are on very well, so I'd love to have pinned digsites!

A pinned plot for the specific digsites could be cool too, would save me the trouble of scrolling allllll the way down to the undertide scroll plot lol
Support! As more and more digsites get added it'll become such a pain to get to the one we want, especially if there's pages of digsites. My brain absolutely doesn't tend to hang on to which page things are on very well, so I'd love to have pinned digsites!

A pinned plot for the specific digsites could be cool too, would save me the trouble of scrolling allllll the way down to the undertide scroll plot lol
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
1 2 3