Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Dragonwish Foundation
1 2 ... 678 679 680 681 682 ... 970 971
Sent today's pair to you, Murvax! Will be happy to send you tomorrow's and the 19th's pairs when they're ready, ArtemisCrimson!
Sent today's pair to you, Murvax! Will be happy to send you tomorrow's and the 19th's pairs when they're ready, ArtemisCrimson!
l6nCFA8.png
@AryaElaina @bluepotato1 @Chryssaia @inkyAmphitere @JavaMP @MegaraBane @midnightserenade @Moonlanticoi @musicallyfree @Phoenyx42 @PrimalGoddess @QuirkyJunimo @Saphira455 @Shalott @thePurple

@1SmolPot8o @AngelOfFate @ArchangelAM @Blizzardream @CupcakeCass @Freefire @ghostpath @phatcat @Shiver @Sl33pyPrince @winterbright

Good evening! I'm looking for 2 ice nests and 1 shadow nest.

~edit: I accidentally said I was looking for 1 arcane nest, but I meant to ask for 1 shadow nest.

~second edit, I am going to bed, so I won't be able to send any pairs before rollover, but I'm still looking for these nests.
@AryaElaina @bluepotato1 @Chryssaia @inkyAmphitere @JavaMP @MegaraBane @midnightserenade @Moonlanticoi @musicallyfree @Phoenyx42 @PrimalGoddess @QuirkyJunimo @Saphira455 @Shalott @thePurple

@1SmolPot8o @AngelOfFate @ArchangelAM @Blizzardream @CupcakeCass @Freefire @ghostpath @phatcat @Shiver @Sl33pyPrince @winterbright

Good evening! I'm looking for 2 ice nests and 1 shadow nest.

~edit: I accidentally said I was looking for 1 arcane nest, but I meant to ask for 1 shadow nest.

~second edit, I am going to bed, so I won't be able to send any pairs before rollover, but I'm still looking for these nests.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61 You may need to reping. You've pinged me and I'm Shadow, as are a bunch of the other people I see in the pings around my name.
@clover61 You may need to reping. You've pinged me and I'm Shadow, as are a bunch of the other people I see in the pings around my name.
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
@midnightserenade

I did intend to ping for 1 shadow nest, I accidentally typed arcane in the message. I'm sorry about the confusion.
@midnightserenade

I did intend to ping for 1 shadow nest, I accidentally typed arcane in the message. I'm sorry about the confusion.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@clover61 Ohhhh! OK. Well, I can take them, if nobody else already has. Sorry for the delay, I left for work not long after sending that message.

Edit: And I've just noticed your two edits after I posted this message.
@clover61 Ohhhh! OK. Well, I can take them, if nobody else already has. Sorry for the delay, I left for work not long after sending that message.

Edit: And I've just noticed your two edits after I posted this message.
old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
@clover61

I have two ice nest empty if you still need them. Im sorry I wrote this two hours ago and just realized i didnt send.
@clover61

I have two ice nest empty if you still need them. Im sorry I wrote this two hours ago and just realized i didnt send.
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@Alternatewarning @ArtemisCrimson @ButterflyGardens @CobaltBrazing @darkdreamer421 @jaywalker @jnlhui @Korvus @Murvax @RBG @TacoTequila @VenaCava @WolfprintsSC

Hello again! Just have 1 pair that is currently RTB in Lightning. Found! Thank you!
@Alternatewarning @ArtemisCrimson @ButterflyGardens @CobaltBrazing @darkdreamer421 @jaywalker @jnlhui @Korvus @Murvax @RBG @TacoTequila @VenaCava @WolfprintsSC

Hello again! Just have 1 pair that is currently RTB in Lightning. Found! Thank you!
@BarbaraFett I can take them!
@BarbaraFett I can take them!
HCNNZeS.png Free Veilspun!
@1SmolPot8o @AngelOfFate @ArchangelAM @Blizzardream @CupcakeCass @Elfydragon @Freefire @ghostpath @phatcat @Shiver @Sl33pyPrince @winterbright

Hi! I need three ice nests today please :)
@1SmolPot8o @AngelOfFate @ArchangelAM @Blizzardream @CupcakeCass @Elfydragon @Freefire @ghostpath @phatcat @Shiver @Sl33pyPrince @winterbright

Hi! I need three ice nests today please :)
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
@AryaElaina
I can take them all ^^
@AryaElaina
I can take them all ^^
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
1 2 ... 678 679 680 681 682 ... 970 971