Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Nest Lending (For Myself)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Both sent, thank you!
Both sent, thank you!
image20.jpg
hii!! sorry for the late reply :> i can host the arcane nest right away!
hii!! sorry for the late reply :> i can host the arcane nest right away!
@meadowsace
No worries whatsoever! Sent em right over ^^ thank you
@meadowsace
No worries whatsoever! Sent em right over ^^ thank you
image20.jpg
I have space for both fire nests :)
I have space for both fire nests :)
BannerSabrielsmol.png
@SerpentOfLight
They'll be right over! Nice to nest with you again c:
@SerpentOfLight
They'll be right over! Nice to nest with you again c:
image20.jpg
Sorry I didn't get the notification until now! Are you still in need of a wind nest or two?
Sorry I didn't get the notification until now! Are you still in need of a wind nest or two?
Heelo! I'm here once more for some nests c:
No worries if you can't nest, that's more than fine! Aaand please let me know if you'd like to be removed from the list at any time

Need: Wind x3 x2 x2 (another pair is ready!)
Wind: @/TerribleUsername @/MistyEvergreen @/WindSpirts @/LilyQuills @/HealthyLung @/Dungeon @/MamaVori @/ArbyDem

Need: Shadow x2 x1
Shadow : @/ToaoArtist @/WormyVampire @/Dragonsongbird @/AbyssalMoonlight

Need: Fire x1
Fire: @/SerpentofLight @/JadedHallow @/Mols0Parks @/Julzzz

To claim a nest, please say which element you're claiming for and how many, for ease!
Please try to look over what's taken care of before offering, to make sure I don't get everyone offering for the same nests eee - I will cross things out as filled when able to help ^^

Aaand @/healthylung No worries! I didn't see your reply until yesterday but planned to ping again today, so I opted to wait — they are now needed again though c:
Heelo! I'm here once more for some nests c:
No worries if you can't nest, that's more than fine! Aaand please let me know if you'd like to be removed from the list at any time

Need: Wind x3 x2 x2 (another pair is ready!)
Wind: @/TerribleUsername @/MistyEvergreen @/WindSpirts @/LilyQuills @/HealthyLung @/Dungeon @/MamaVori @/ArbyDem

Need: Shadow x2 x1
Shadow : @/ToaoArtist @/WormyVampire @/Dragonsongbird @/AbyssalMoonlight

Need: Fire x1
Fire: @/SerpentofLight @/JadedHallow @/Mols0Parks @/Julzzz

To claim a nest, please say which element you're claiming for and how many, for ease!
Please try to look over what's taken care of before offering, to make sure I don't get everyone offering for the same nests eee - I will cross things out as filled when able to help ^^

Aaand @/healthylung No worries! I didn't see your reply until yesterday but planned to ping again today, so I opted to wait — they are now needed again though c:
image20.jpg
I can take the fire :) Please put your name in the dergs' description so I know where o send back!
I can take the fire :) Please put your name in the dergs' description so I know where o send back!
@/JadedHallow
Sent right on over!

Aaaand to everyone else, very sorry if you got a double ping just now, I edited the original message and forgot to add slashes to the pings — I'll be fixing that asap, I'm not entirely sure if it pings twice but wanted to be transparent ;0;
@/JadedHallow
Sent right on over!

Aaaand to everyone else, very sorry if you got a double ping just now, I edited the original message and forgot to add slashes to the pings — I'll be fixing that asap, I'm not entirely sure if it pings twice but wanted to be transparent ;0;
image20.jpg
i can take one shadow!!
i can take one shadow!!
hCWRktH.png SuperLoli45sleepcat.png pride_superloki45.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9