Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Nest Lending (For Myself)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Heelo! You've all nested for me prior and I don't feel very safe nesting with anyone else still, and I've got a big pile of pairs that need nests.

I've placed you all on a personal list of folks I trust, and will be pinging that list as needed. I will do one initial ping so that future pings aren't a huge surprise/confusion!
IF YOU DO NOT WANT A PING FOR MY NEST REQUESTS/WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED, or if you just don't nest anymore in general, please, feel free to say so! I've got multiple people per list so if anyone doesn't want to nest anymore, I've got backups ^^
(Some of you may not have nested with me before, but were suggested by the other friends, if you don't recognize me)

HEADS UP, three other friends may use this list on occasion, as we're all in the same boat. I'd prefer that nobody other than those three (Mellllli, Tazmir, and Dragonsongbird) and I use this, so that you lovelies aren't getting pinged every day. Apologies!
Though if you've had some struggles yourself and need nest suggestions, that is more than fine, just please don't ping here c:

As always, my offer for nests is 7kt/7g, of whichever currency you prefer. If not specified/you have no preference, I'll do whatever works best for me at the time!

If you miss a day or something else comes up, just let me know, I know you've got a life and I don't mind delays as long as we're in contact.

If you need space to hatch my nest, let me know! I usually have a ton of extra space, so I can hold some of your dragons and trade them back if you're comfortable.

Thank you for your understanding, I appreciate you all c:
Heelo! You've all nested for me prior and I don't feel very safe nesting with anyone else still, and I've got a big pile of pairs that need nests.

I've placed you all on a personal list of folks I trust, and will be pinging that list as needed. I will do one initial ping so that future pings aren't a huge surprise/confusion!
IF YOU DO NOT WANT A PING FOR MY NEST REQUESTS/WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED, or if you just don't nest anymore in general, please, feel free to say so! I've got multiple people per list so if anyone doesn't want to nest anymore, I've got backups ^^
(Some of you may not have nested with me before, but were suggested by the other friends, if you don't recognize me)

HEADS UP, three other friends may use this list on occasion, as we're all in the same boat. I'd prefer that nobody other than those three (Mellllli, Tazmir, and Dragonsongbird) and I use this, so that you lovelies aren't getting pinged every day. Apologies!
Though if you've had some struggles yourself and need nest suggestions, that is more than fine, just please don't ping here c:

As always, my offer for nests is 7kt/7g, of whichever currency you prefer. If not specified/you have no preference, I'll do whatever works best for me at the time!

If you miss a day or something else comes up, just let me know, I know you've got a life and I don't mind delays as long as we're in contact.

If you need space to hatch my nest, let me know! I usually have a ton of extra space, so I can hold some of your dragons and trade them back if you're comfortable.

Thank you for your understanding, I appreciate you all c:
image20.jpg
I keep track of all of my dragons on Trello, so that there will be no mix ups, though I may post about it on this thread as well to be safe. I'm not yet sure.
This post acts as a reserve for that just in case!
I keep track of all of my dragons on Trello, so that there will be no mix ups, though I may post about it on this thread as well to be safe. I'm not yet sure.
This post acts as a reserve for that just in case!
image20.jpg
Initial ping! Please read the first post on the thread, and let me know if you'd like me to avoid pinging you for this in the future ^^ I'll cross names out as they're removed, so I don't double ping you
I apologize in advance for anyone that dislikes pings, I just.. Didn't write down everyone's discord names because they can change so easily, aha

(Snipped!!)
Initial ping! Please read the first post on the thread, and let me know if you'd like me to avoid pinging you for this in the future ^^ I'll cross names out as they're removed, so I don't double ping you
I apologize in advance for anyone that dislikes pings, I just.. Didn't write down everyone's discord names because they can change so easily, aha

(Snipped!!)
image20.jpg
Hello hello again, Friend! I do have 4 Open nests for you currently that you can use and fill with your gorgeous dragons <3
And I do not mind pings at all! (If you'd like my Discord, feel free to dm me about it <3)
Hello hello again, Friend! I do have 4 Open nests for you currently that you can use and fill with your gorgeous dragons <3
And I do not mind pings at all! (If you'd like my Discord, feel free to dm me about it <3)
BannerSabrielsmol.png
Hey you! So glad to see you back! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I currently have 2 nests open, and a third opening tomorrow. You are welcome to nest with me any time! Oh, and pings are always fine!
Hey you! So glad to see you back! I currently have 2 nests open, and a third opening tomorrow. You are welcome to nest with me any time!

Oh, and pings are always fine!
F8JsSEl.png
yeah, I'd appreciate being removed from this, I'm not open to lending out my nests anymore except to a couple personal friends.
yeah, I'd appreciate being removed from this, I'm not open to lending out my nests anymore except to a couple personal friends.
Gravemind meets Plaguebringer. All Hail the Green Flood-Plague!
vzNlDQJ.gifKjfBGiq.pngyjJhTxB.png
Instantly smiley, you folks are wonderful
Forgot to say, I'll be bugging you for nests with numbers and junk after I clear my lair a bit and find out who isn't open to it! There's currently a bit too much fodder sitting around that I'm trying to deal with, aha
Instantly smiley, you folks are wonderful
Forgot to say, I'll be bugging you for nests with numbers and junk after I clear my lair a bit and find out who isn't open to it! There's currently a bit too much fodder sitting around that I'm trying to deal with, aha
image20.jpg
I got 5 nests if you ever need any pebble children just lemme know

Edit:(curse my internet for a double send)
I got 5 nests if you ever need any pebble children just lemme know

Edit:(curse my internet for a double send)
Copy.png
I'm happy to help host any pairs! I have 2 nests open currently with a 3rd opening up tomorrow. Don't be afraid to ping me here or on discord if you need some nests!
I'm happy to help host any pairs! I have 2 nests open currently with a 3rd opening up tomorrow. Don't be afraid to ping me here or on discord if you need some nests!
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
Pings are ok for me, either here or Discord!
I currently have 1 empty nest, there will be more in two days! I might be a little less active for a week, but I still play several times a day~
Pings are ok for me, either here or Discord!
I currently have 1 empty nest, there will be more in two days! I might be a little less active for a week, but I still play several times a day~
''And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero''
~ Vriska Serket ~
WvEXipG.png
UMevL3r.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1YB0OjO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9