Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what minecraft servers do yall play?
1 2 3
Yay! more servers to look into!!
Yay! more servers to look into!!
TdTJOrw.pngJvUa9ma.pngZa35UMn.pngO2v228l.pngqJFAY9h.pngr8v91MH.png
MccshES.pngFcTuUa4.png
bump!
bump!
lucas | 22 | he/him
if you like mmorpgs, then i can't recommend Wynncraft enough. there's different classes to play, interesting enemies/bosses, lots of quests, lore, dungeons, etc. and its completely vanilla! it actually just went through a big update (2.0, and now currently 2.0.1) that completely reworked the spell system and added different archetypes for each class.

i will say that the server is the largest of its kind with lots of people on at any given time, so its not really a tight-knit community and there's always the possibility of running into some unsavory people. there's guilds but they can be really hit or miss, and a bunch of them tend to focus solely on wars. the guild thing isn't really for everyone. oh and obviously since the server went through a huge update there's bound to be some bugs and they're currently reworking some class stuff.
if you like mmorpgs, then i can't recommend Wynncraft enough. there's different classes to play, interesting enemies/bosses, lots of quests, lore, dungeons, etc. and its completely vanilla! it actually just went through a big update (2.0, and now currently 2.0.1) that completely reworked the spell system and added different archetypes for each class.

i will say that the server is the largest of its kind with lots of people on at any given time, so its not really a tight-knit community and there's always the possibility of running into some unsavory people. there's guilds but they can be really hit or miss, and a bunch of them tend to focus solely on wars. the guild thing isn't really for everyone. oh and obviously since the server went through a huge update there's bound to be some bugs and they're currently reworking some class stuff.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
1 2 3