Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [IC] Cog Frog [SOLD]
1 2
[quote name="Gaia" date="2022-11-11 11:52:22" ] Couple years ago I sold my boolean and here I am IC-ing my cog frog, when I really thought I was gonna have a complete living bestiary for the rest of eternity. ^^' [/quote] I'm sure that day will come for me. I can't imagine it right now, but I've done it once before. Back then I had only gotten as far as all the downtime stuff and the sprites. Rebuying them hurt haha
Gaia wrote on 2022-11-11 11:52:22:
Couple years ago I sold my boolean and here I am IC-ing my cog frog, when I really thought I was gonna have a complete living bestiary for the rest of eternity. ^^'
I'm sure that day will come for me. I can't imagine it right now, but I've done it once before. Back then I had only gotten as far as all the downtime stuff and the sprites. Rebuying them hurt haha
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Maybe one day I'll stop impulse spending and actually save up for that cute little metal frog... but for now, good luck! <3
Maybe one day I'll stop impulse spending and actually save up for that cute little metal frog... but for now, good luck! <3
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Gaia

Heyo! I’m in the process of liquidating and though I only have 10 mil treasure and 160kg at the moment, I’ll have at least 200kg as soon as I decide to pull the trigger and liquidate the last of my nocturne eggs. I’ve got a significant amount tied up in apparel and familiars (sprites, etc) that I’m happy to liquidate or trade in addition to outright cash if that’s something you’d be interested in! Looks like you’ve already got a few offers, but I wanted to go ahead and put my hat in the ring since there haven’t been many cog frog sales lately and it’s been my all time goal since I started. If you do decide to sell and have a price in mind, I’m happy to liquidate to reach it.

Thanks for (hopefully) considering my offer if/when you choose to sell! :)
@Gaia

Heyo! I’m in the process of liquidating and though I only have 10 mil treasure and 160kg at the moment, I’ll have at least 200kg as soon as I decide to pull the trigger and liquidate the last of my nocturne eggs. I’ve got a significant amount tied up in apparel and familiars (sprites, etc) that I’m happy to liquidate or trade in addition to outright cash if that’s something you’d be interested in! Looks like you’ve already got a few offers, but I wanted to go ahead and put my hat in the ring since there haven’t been many cog frog sales lately and it’s been my all time goal since I started. If you do decide to sell and have a price in mind, I’m happy to liquidate to reach it.

Thanks for (hopefully) considering my offer if/when you choose to sell! :)
Gj97yvC.png
I'm definitely interested in a ping, but I'm still saving up to hit 200kg (I'll only have about 175kg if I liquidate all my savings). Still a ways to go. Good luck if you are indeed selling the frog!
I'm definitely interested in a ping, but I'm still saving up to hit 200kg (I'll only have about 175kg if I liquidate all my savings). Still a ways to go. Good luck if you are indeed selling the frog!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
Thank you everyone for expressing interest. Sadly I only have one cog frog, cause I would've loved to help you all on your way on your journey to catch em all! Goodluck to everyone

@Domayne I'll be taking you up on your offer if it is still on the table. Shall we discuss via PM how to proceed, how long it'd take for you to liquidate, etc? :)
Thank you everyone for expressing interest. Sadly I only have one cog frog, cause I would've loved to help you all on your way on your journey to catch em all! Goodluck to everyone

@Domayne I'll be taking you up on your offer if it is still on the table. Shall we discuss via PM how to proceed, how long it'd take for you to liquidate, etc? :)
@gaia Awesome, thanks so much! Sending you a pm now :)
@gaia Awesome, thanks so much! Sending you a pm now :)
1 2