Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone else like to skip instead of walk
I dunno what it is about me but ever since I was little, I LOVED to skip instead of walk around. It just feels so much more fun and actually makes me happier, especially when I listen to music. It just feels so weird to do it in public sometimes because I don't want people to look at me like I'm weird, but I try not to let that bother me. :)
Just wondering if I'm not alone, really!
I dunno what it is about me but ever since I was little, I LOVED to skip instead of walk around. It just feels so much more fun and actually makes me happier, especially when I listen to music. It just feels so weird to do it in public sometimes because I don't want people to look at me like I'm weird, but I try not to let that bother me. :)
Just wondering if I'm not alone, really!
Yes! I do it sometimes as well to boost my energy.
Yes! I do it sometimes as well to boost my energy.
92ca7a5d24eaf10e00b11ff9b3c1761233114e5b.gif
a lot when im in a happy mood
a lot when im in a happy mood
take care of yourself, you rock! >:D
i do it when im stimming :] very fun 10/10
i do it when im stimming :] very fun 10/10
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
I'm the opposite, I never really skipped unless I really intended to, but that's probably related to my bad walking habits in general. I used to walk on my toes all the time every time and went through a lot of physical therapy (mostly exercises to make me use my entire foot), and even now I walk on the front or outside of my foot or put my entire foot down all at once rather than putting my heel down first.
I'm the opposite, I never really skipped unless I really intended to, but that's probably related to my bad walking habits in general. I used to walk on my toes all the time every time and went through a lot of physical therapy (mostly exercises to make me use my entire foot), and even now I walk on the front or outside of my foot or put my entire foot down all at once rather than putting my heel down first.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Skipping is the BEST!! I honestly don't do it enough (forget that it is a possibility), since it's really quite fast and doesn't feel as yucky as running or jogging
Skipping is the BEST!! I honestly don't do it enough (forget that it is a possibility), since it's really quite fast and doesn't feel as yucky as running or jogging
I skip when I am happy. Yes, I know I am getting stared at. I don't care! I am the ruler of everything.
I skip when I am happy. Yes, I know I am getting stared at. I don't care! I am the ruler of everything.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.