Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What is the sea slug cloak?
While searching for apparel to create an outfit with, I stumbled across this "Sea Slug Cloak" apparel set, and I couldn't find an entry on the unofficial wiki, or comments on the game database for these items.
While searching for apparel to create an outfit with, I stumbled across this "Sea Slug Cloak" apparel set, and I couldn't find an entry on the unofficial wiki, or comments on the game database for these items.
TEIDUqh.gif3a2eEFc.gif
@birbism

It looks like it was just added to the game and there hasn't been an announcement yet. There's also a new set of ocean-themed primary/secondary genes (Tide/Foam) that just popped up in the scrying workshop, which I'm guessing are related. There should be an official post pretty soon.
@birbism

It looks like it was just added to the game and there hasn't been an announcement yet. There's also a new set of ocean-themed primary/secondary genes (Tide/Foam) that just popped up in the scrying workshop, which I'm guessing are related. There should be an official post pretty soon.
@birbism They're part of a new Arlo digsite. There were some technical difficulties with the site so it's been temporarily removed for now.
@birbism They're part of a new Arlo digsite. There were some technical difficulties with the site so it's been temporarily removed for now.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Kasael that sounds very poggers
@Kasael that sounds very poggers
TEIDUqh.gif3a2eEFc.gif