Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Blue's one stop chibi shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][emoji=blue mushroom size=1][/center]
LI2dqMf.png
[center][emoji=blue mushroom size=1][/center]
LI2dqMf.png
Hey there friend! I'm the one that asked if you had open commissions around the creative corner :) [b]OC or dragon[/b]: Jester [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73958086][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/739581/73958086_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment type[/b]: USD (is there a link to pay the invoice through paypal? I'm not familiar with the USD process for commissions) [b]Any pose or expression?[/b]: maybe grinning or a sassy-looking pose [b]Anything else I should know?[/b]: Jester's personality is mischievous as she likes to prank people for attention. Her bright/radioactive accents in her coat of fur often give her away mid-prank!
Hey there friend! I'm the one that asked if you had open commissions around the creative corner :)

OC or dragon: Jester
73958086_350.png
Payment type: USD (is there a link to pay the invoice through paypal? I'm not familiar with the USD process for commissions)
Any pose or expression?: maybe grinning or a sassy-looking pose
Anything else I should know?: Jester's personality is mischievous as she likes to prank people for attention. Her bright/radioactive accents in her coat of fur often give her away mid-prank!
1SXlDkp.png
@CrimsonDragon
Hi again! Thanks so much for ordering, I love the little gal ;v;
I have a PayPal(dot)Me link that should be easy enough to use, but if you have issues I can send an invoice ^^

Here's the link: paypal.me/blueberrypodoboo1

Also if USD isn't your native currency I can approximate an exchange rate and you can send it that way
@CrimsonDragon
Hi again! Thanks so much for ordering, I love the little gal ;v;
I have a PayPal(dot)Me link that should be easy enough to use, but if you have issues I can send an invoice ^^

Here's the link: paypal.me/blueberrypodoboo1

Also if USD isn't your native currency I can approximate an exchange rate and you can send it that way
LI2dqMf.png
Just sent it over! I didn't know it was that easy lol
Just sent it over! I didn't know it was that easy lol
1SXlDkp.png
@CrimsonDragon
All good! Thanks so much, I'll get it done asap~
@CrimsonDragon
All good! Thanks so much, I'll get it done asap~
LI2dqMf.png
@CrimsonDragon Okay here we are! Do let me know if I missed something or there's something you'd like changed, otherwise, thanks so much for the commission~! <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/VEcE1Nl.png[/img]
@CrimsonDragon
Okay here we are! Do let me know if I missed something or there's something you'd like changed, otherwise, thanks so much for the commission~! <3
VEcE1Nl.png
LI2dqMf.png
I wanted to say your art is absolutely adorable and definitely putting you on my 'artists I wish to commission in the future' list.
I wanted to say your art is absolutely adorable and definitely putting you on my 'artists I wish to commission in the future' list.
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
@Blueberrypodoboo ahhhhh! SHES SO CUTE!!! Thank you!!!!
@Blueberrypodoboo ahhhhh! SHES SO CUTE!!! Thank you!!!!
1SXlDkp.png
@Blueberrypodoboo can you do cats?
@Blueberrypodoboo can you do cats?
i20f2.gif wzzws.gif pigi5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6