Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragons from Fire flight breathe fire..
1 2 3 4
Plague dragons sneeze, a true fear during these times!
Plague dragons sneeze, a true fear during these times!
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Boulder Bolt Flame Bolt Zephyr Bolt Hydro Bolt
Dark Bolt Frigid Bolt Shock Bolt Bright Bolt
Leaf Bolt Vile Bolt Mana Bolt
Boulder Bolt Flame Bolt Zephyr Bolt Hydro Bolt
Dark Bolt Frigid Bolt Shock Bolt Bright Bolt
Leaf Bolt Vile Bolt Mana Bolt
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
imagine a dragon regurgitating a really big chunk of rock or ice at your face like theyre a big ol dragon shaped cannon water dragons just spray water at you like archerfish. you better not be a small land based insect ! nature dragons spit out their snack at you [quote name="ShallWeDance" date="2021-05-04 21:06:32" ] wind dragons just breathe on you really hard [/quote] [quote name="Swampman" date="2021-05-04 21:07:51" ] snot [/quote] these two messages being in a row dealt a critical hit to me this is so funny for real
imagine a dragon regurgitating a really big chunk of rock or ice at your face like theyre a big ol dragon shaped cannon
water dragons just spray water at you like archerfish. you better not be a small land based insect !
nature dragons spit out their snack at you

ShallWeDance wrote on 2021-05-04 21:06:32:
wind dragons just breathe on you really hard
Swampman wrote on 2021-05-04 21:07:51:
snot
these two messages being in a row dealt a critical hit to me this is so funny for real
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I can't stop thinking of Arcane dragons exhaling magic glitter now! (TwT) I like to imagine each dragon has different talents/abilities more dependent on their personality and training.

For example, maybe one water dragon blows bubbles and another with a much higher power level can create tsunamis.
I can't stop thinking of Arcane dragons exhaling magic glitter now! (TwT) I like to imagine each dragon has different talents/abilities more dependent on their personality and training.

For example, maybe one water dragon blows bubbles and another with a much higher power level can create tsunamis.
Arcane dragons are just mages.

Ice dragons can lower other dragons temperatures until they freeze-
Arcane dragons are just mages.

Ice dragons can lower other dragons temperatures until they freeze-
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngRURN6Yd.png Kage//He/They
This is what Plague dragons breathe according to Seed & Sickness [quote]From sharpened, battle-tested maws erupted fonts of noxious gases and high-pressured streams of yellowed sludge, burning away trees and shrubs that were already weaving themselves into a thick, miniature forest.[/quote]
This is what Plague dragons breathe according to Seed & Sickness
Quote:
From sharpened, battle-tested maws erupted fonts of noxious gases and high-pressured streams of yellowed sludge, burning away trees and shrubs that were already weaving themselves into a thick, miniature forest.
[quote name="Lasagnagsag" date="2021-05-04 20:55:20" ] Nature dragons shoot bees. [/quote] I will not accept any other suggestions.
Lasagnagsag wrote on 2021-05-04 20:55:20:
Nature dragons shoot bees.
I will not accept any other suggestions.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Could you use a Water dragon as a pressure washer? [quote name="Temora" date="2022-11-06 13:45:39" ] This is what Plague dragons breathe according to Seed & Sickness [quote]From sharpened, battle-tested maws erupted fonts of noxious gases and high-pressured streams of yellowed sludge, burning away trees and shrubs that were already weaving themselves into a thick, miniature forest.[/quote] [/quote] Nasty! I love it!
Could you use a Water dragon as a pressure washer?
Temora wrote on 2022-11-06 13:45:39:
This is what Plague dragons breathe according to Seed & Sickness
Quote:
From sharpened, battle-tested maws erupted fonts of noxious gases and high-pressured streams of yellowed sludge, burning away trees and shrubs that were already weaving themselves into a thick, miniature forest.
Nasty! I love it!
Water dragons can breathe underwater. Nature dragons are really good at growing stuff. Plague dragons have impeccable disease resistance. Shadow dragons can see well in twilight and dark.

Some of these are documented in the encyclopedia.. and some I made up :-p
Water dragons can breathe underwater. Nature dragons are really good at growing stuff. Plague dragons have impeccable disease resistance. Shadow dragons can see well in twilight and dark.

Some of these are documented in the encyclopedia.. and some I made up :-p
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Light dragons cough up glitter everywhere like the cinnamon challenge