Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | MP Sniping Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 481 482 483 484 485 ... 720 721
@sherlywats I tracked down the original ping. I hope your family emergency was resolved. :/
@sherlywats I tracked down the original ping. I hope your family emergency was resolved. :/
aww guess I missed it. I have the funds so will just wait for another chance!
aww guess I missed it. I have the funds so will just wait for another chance!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Assassi

Did I make it in time?
@Assassi

Did I make it in time?
@Assassi I don't fully understand how this works, but I'm looking for Gossamer Wing Silks. I think it looks like there's an open slot on a list. Could you keep an eye out for me?
@Assassi I don't fully understand how this works, but I'm looking for Gossamer Wing Silks. I think it looks like there's an open slot on a list. Could you keep an eye out for me?
@Sherlocked Yup! Please send payment asap~ < 3

@alaudarum There is a slot open! ^^; Go ahead and send payment for it, and I'll get you on the list!
@Sherlocked Yup! Please send payment asap~ < 3

@alaudarum There is a slot open! ^^; Go ahead and send payment for it, and I'll get you on the list!
10.png 2.png r8qi9Wv.gif 2.png 10.png
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
@Zaefyra Smoke!
@Zaefyra Smoke!
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
@Assassi
Awesome! I'd still like a smoke scroll so do I go ahead and send payment over to you?
@Assassi
Awesome! I'd still like a smoke scroll so do I go ahead and send payment over to you?
@Dannica Yes, please! |D
@Dannica Yes, please! |D
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
@Sherlocked Smoke!
@Sherlocked Smoke!
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
@SherlyWats not sure when/where I got pinged but I gather there was an emergency and I hope all is well now.
@SherlyWats not sure when/where I got pinged but I gather there was an emergency and I hope all is well now.
1 2 ... 481 482 483 484 485 ... 720 721