Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 ... 1541 1542
@NinjaCats I'll take the first box, please!
@NinjaCats I'll take the first box, please!
@NinjaCats box two, please!
@NinjaCats box two, please!
@NinjaCats
Ill take the third box!
@NinjaCats
Ill take the third box!
.................. envy.pngshadowbinder.png xion.png
nenim.png
genderfaun.png
androsexual.png
autistic.png
skyrim.png
daayujd-30971d57-311d-4b66-aac9-dcd49a699727.gifkuro.png
@bismuthUmbrae [b]BOX 1:[/b] [i]You climb on the bag and take off the filler paper. A gaoler jumps out and falls over with the paper bag, nearly crushing you. The gaoler apologizes and gives you something in the paper bag.[/i] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x10 [i]You take the gift, and as you turn to leave, they beg you to bring you with them. You let them come with you.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67160100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671602/67160100_350.png[/img][/url] @TwistingRibs [b]BOX 2:[/b] [i]With effort, you pushed open the box. A couple familiars jump out and scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"[/i] [i]...It's not your birthday.[/i] [i]Oh well, you take the familiars and the birthday presents with you anyways.[/i] [item=Scorchpaw Prowler] [item=Fiendcat] [item=Mossy Beetleboar] [item=Shred] x2 [Item=Teal Starsilk Cloak] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band] @PlagueR0dent [b]BOX 3:[/b] [i]You carefully pinch open the box, and...Nothing. You sigh in disappointment. But then, as you turn to leave, A bunch of items drop on you. How did that happen..?[/i] [Item=Googly Confusion] [item=Copper Muck] x5 [item=Yellow Goo]x5 [item=Red Ooze] x5 [item=Silver Amulet Of Science]
@bismuthUmbrae BOX 1: You climb on the bag and take off the filler paper. A gaoler jumps out and falls over with the paper bag, nearly crushing you. The gaoler apologizes and gives you something in the paper bag.
Rusted Treasure Chest x10

You take the gift, and as you turn to leave, they beg you to bring you with them. You let them come with you.

67160100_350.png

@TwistingRibs BOX 2: With effort, you pushed open the box. A couple familiars jump out and scream "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
...It's not your birthday.
Oh well, you take the familiars and the birthday presents with you anyways.
Scorchpaw Prowler Fiendcat Mossy Beetleboar
Shred x2 Teal Starsilk Cloak Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band

@PlagueR0dent BOX 3: You carefully pinch open the box, and...Nothing. You sigh in disappointment. But then, as you turn to leave, A bunch of items drop on you. How did that happen..?
Googly Confusion Copper Muck x5 Yellow Goo x5 Red Ooze x5 Silver Amulet of Science
She/Her/They/Them

Hallo!!! I'm NinjaCats!
(shoot, i forgot to ping-- i edited it but just as a precaution im gonna ping again, sorry y'all)

@bismuthUmbrae

@TwistingRibs

@PlagueR0dent
(shoot, i forgot to ping-- i edited it but just as a precaution im gonna ping again, sorry y'all)

@bismuthUmbrae

@TwistingRibs

@PlagueR0dent
She/Her/They/Them

Hallo!!! I'm NinjaCats!
Container 1:
An igueel leather sack drawn completely closed with twine. It looks lumpy and there's very quiet noise coming from it. Sometimes the lumps shift.

Container 2:
A huge glass vial stoppered tightly with cork and carved from swirled smoky quartz. Real smoke swirls inside, obscuring the contents.

Container 3:
A more conventional box, a tiny treasure chest clamped shut by a large padlock. It's made of somewhat beaten-up poplar wood that has splits in a few of the front pieces. The ironwork glints a bit too brightly.

Container 1:
An igueel leather sack drawn completely closed with twine. It looks lumpy and there's very quiet noise coming from it. Sometimes the lumps shift.

Container 2:
A huge glass vial stoppered tightly with cork and carved from swirled smoky quartz. Real smoke swirls inside, obscuring the contents.

Container 3:
A more conventional box, a tiny treasure chest clamped shut by a large padlock. It's made of somewhat beaten-up poplar wood that has splits in a few of the front pieces. The ironwork glints a bit too brightly.

@bismuthUmbrae
*Game show voice* What could be behind container number 3?
@bismuthUmbrae
*Game show voice* What could be behind container number 3?
BzjAkuF.png 5hF3FGk.png
TmP97bI.pngapUeZZ4.png2VCdrqz.png
YMPbu9R.pngaaUHYLp.png WHEN PINGING, IT'S AN L!!!!!
@bismuthUmbrae
Container 2, please!
@bismuthUmbrae
Container 2, please!
@bismuthUmbrae
I'll take container 1 then!
@bismuthUmbrae
I'll take container 1 then!

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
@crowbartender [b]Container 1:[/b] [i]As you pull the cords, out tumbles a mass of... legs? It appears you have disturbed a crustacean party. Hope you have some material prepared, for you seem to be the next act. [/i] [item=Sandshore Snipper] [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Seashore Digger]x50 [item=Seabed Pincher]x50 ----- @Spiraling [b]Container 2:[/b] [i]The vial takes effort to unstopper. Once uncorked, the smoke gushes out and lunges at you. It stops at your nose, and you find yourself face to face with a Fae dark as Tangled Woods night along with her familiar. She and her canine follower bow their heads head low, indebted to you for freeing them. [/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73774846][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/737749/73774846_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Umbra Wolf] ----- @lmno5 [b]Container 3:[/b] [i]The moment you undo the padlock, the chest starts to grow. Two cracks in the wood unfold into brilliant slitted eyes, and the chest opens to reveal a long tongue and rows of sharp teeth in a bottomless shadowy mouth. Just as you think you've met your end, it peers up at you with big puppy eyes, then opens further so a sword and shield can float out. Seems you've made yourself unlikely friends. [/i] [item=Snarling Mimic] [item=Sorcerous Arms] [item=Glittering Geode]x5
@crowbartender
Container 1:
As you pull the cords, out tumbles a mass of... legs? It appears you have disturbed a crustacean party. Hope you have some material prepared, for you seem to be the next act.
Sandshore Snipper Harvest Hardshell Seashore Digger x50 Seabed Pincher x50

@Spiraling
Container 2:
The vial takes effort to unstopper. Once uncorked, the smoke gushes out and lunges at you. It stops at your nose, and you find yourself face to face with a Fae dark as Tangled Woods night along with her familiar. She and her canine follower bow their heads head low, indebted to you for freeing them.
73774846_350.png Umbra Wolf

@lmno5
Container 3:
The moment you undo the padlock, the chest starts to grow. Two cracks in the wood unfold into brilliant slitted eyes, and the chest opens to reveal a long tongue and rows of sharp teeth in a bottomless shadowy mouth. Just as you think you've met your end, it peers up at you with big puppy eyes, then opens further so a sword and shield can float out. Seems you've made yourself unlikely friends.
Snarling Mimic Sorcerous Arms Glittering Geode x5
1 2 ... 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 ... 1541 1542