2. Hot, Hot!!
3. Caw Caw!
4. Refreshments
5. Infectionist's Headwear
6. Gear Up
7. What Could Be Inside?
hWsjkHE.png
@ufology
Massive thanks for running this and for the beautiful spreadsheet. Something about this challenge brought me the best coli fortune I'd ever had - eggwise, especially!

1. Free Shopping! (Vial of Elemental Sight)

I resound with @LadyoftheOceans on a lot of their points as well. I couldn't get close to 30 of one fragment either, and much of mine sat under 20. Could lower the fragment quest to as low as 10, for accessibility towards the less hardcore folks.

@ufology
Massive thanks for running this and for the beautiful spreadsheet. Something about this challenge brought me the best coli fortune I'd ever had - eggwise, especially!

1. Free Shopping! (Vial of Elemental Sight)

I resound with @LadyoftheOceans on a lot of their points as well. I couldn't get close to 30 of one fragment either, and much of mine sat under 20. Could lower the fragment quest to as low as 10, for accessibility towards the less hardcore folks.

663816_carol.png368748_carol_lantern.gif663816_iliad.png

RWeHE.gifDqzTf.gifw028X.gif
lcoQG.gif1I31d.gifyYoZ4.gife8lYd.gif
  1. Ribbit!
  2. Gear Up

Very fun! Real life caught up with me but it was overall enjoyable. If there's a pinglist for a future NotN one I'd love to be on it.
  1. Ribbit!
  2. Gear Up

Very fun! Real life caught up with me but it was overall enjoyable. If there's a pinglist for a future NotN one I'd love to be on it.
CnQ4LlC.png
@ufology

Thanks for hosting this, though I wish I'd seen it a week sooner! Had a good run through the coli regardless, I think this is one of the best runs I've had in awhile despite not grinding as much as I usually do. Also question, is it possible to still send in donations for those badges? I forgot they were a thing and I'm sure I've got plenty of extra things I can send over.
@ufology

Thanks for hosting this, though I wish I'd seen it a week sooner! Had a good run through the coli regardless, I think this is one of the best runs I've had in awhile despite not grinding as much as I usually do. Also question, is it possible to still send in donations for those badges? I forgot they were a thing and I'm sure I've got plenty of extra things I can send over.
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
@Cerberus38 Hi! Donations are definitely still open, feel free to send them in and claim the badges! I'm glad you enjoyed it [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Cerberus38
Hi! Donations are definitely still open, feel free to send them in and claim the badges! I'm glad you enjoyed it
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Congrats everyone!!!
Congrats everyone!!!
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
Congrats to all the winners! And thank you for running this event! I always look forward to coli scavenger hunts; makes grinding so much more fun! [emoji=aberration star size=1] I think I did better than I've ever done this year! Nowhere near the top of the leaderboard, but still, it feels like an accomplishment.
Congrats to all the winners! And thank you for running this event! I always look forward to coli scavenger hunts; makes grinding so much more fun! I think I did better than I've ever done this year! Nowhere near the top of the leaderboard, but still, it feels like an accomplishment.
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
this event really brought a spark to the coliseum I'd been missing, and it inspired me to go pester my own flight to see if we have something similar! thank you for hosting this, and congrats to everyone who participated, profited, and made leaderboard!
this event really brought a spark to the coliseum I'd been missing, and it inspired me to go pester my own flight to see if we have something similar! thank you for hosting this, and congrats to everyone who participated, profited, and made leaderboard!
sLpAJ21.png
Ty for the fun time!

1. Free shopping! (Vial of Disjointed Sight)
2. Unhatched Nocturne Egg
3. Gear Up
4. Hot, Hot!!
5. Standard of the Plaguebringer
6. Spread Your Wings
7. Ribbit!
8. Riot Hazebeacon
9. Caw Caw!
10. Spoiling Scorpio
Ty for the fun time!

1. Free shopping! (Vial of Disjointed Sight)
2. Unhatched Nocturne Egg
3. Gear Up
4. Hot, Hot!!
5. Standard of the Plaguebringer
6. Spread Your Wings
7. Ribbit!
8. Riot Hazebeacon
9. Caw Caw!
10. Spoiling Scorpio
26979.gifHQxWOvF.gifceIYuqO.pngPicsart_23-11-11_11-50-01-265.png47O9KMz.pngx4vXz.gifIOEPL.gif
Thank you so much, I had a lot of fun!

1. Spread Your Wings
2. Circling Above...
3. High Standards
4. Gear Up
Thank you so much, I had a lot of fun!

1. Spread Your Wings
2. Circling Above...
3. High Standards
4. Gear Up