Fr+4
Wishlist
Fav Dragon
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@JellyRaven
Box 3 pls
@JellyRaven
Box 3 pls
@DrRain Box 1 ~ a tiny [item=skycrest bicorn] floats out of the box, seeking cuddles. @rubyxblade Box 2 ~ A vampiric dragon with it's familiar creeps up behind you, before tapping you on your shoulder. "hey that's a weird box, is that ketchup? Yum" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81539941][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/815400/81539941_350.png[/img][/url] [item=sanguine multimist] @GlitchMode A [item=sunlit kelpie mane] bursts out of the box! It was really shoved in there.
@DrRain Box 1 ~ a tiny Skycrest Bicorn floats out of the box, seeking cuddles.

@rubyxblade Box 2 ~ A vampiric dragon with it's familiar creeps up behind you, before tapping you on your shoulder. "hey that's a weird box, is that ketchup? Yum"

81539941_350.png Sanguine Multimist

@GlitchMode A Sunlit Kelpie Mane bursts out of the box! It was really shoved in there.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Sorry for the lateness, today has already been a big freakin' disappointment. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qGIWMX8.png[/img][b] What? These aren't boxes! What're you trying to pull? Just pick one, okay? Free is free. ~ DO YOU CHOOSE... ~ BIG MEDIUM SMALL[/b][/center]
Sorry for the lateness, today has already been a big freakin' disappointment.
qGIWMX8.png
What? These aren't boxes! What're you trying to pull?
Just pick one, okay?
Free is free.
~
DO YOU CHOOSE...
~
BIG
MEDIUM
SMALL
@rubyxblade

Big box please!

I swear its a box guys im not blind
@rubyxblade

Big box please!

I swear its a box guys im not blind
She/Her/They/Them

Hallo!!! I'm NinjaCats!
@rubyxblade

Ill take the small box!
@rubyxblade

Ill take the small box!
.................. envy.pngshadowbinder.png xion.png
nenim.png
genderfaun.png
androsexual.png
autistic.png
skyrim.png
daayujd-30971d57-311d-4b66-aac9-dcd49a699727.gifkuro.png
@rubyxblade
Medium box pls
@rubyxblade
Medium box pls
@NinjaCats You grab the big box... and pop off the top! A breath of very cold, very magical air bowls you over! You regain your feet just to see a big ol' fluffy Galoer standing there! He asks you to take him and his friend home for a day or two, so you agree! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81609599][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/816096/81609599_350.png[/img][/url][item=Wintermane Minstrel] @GlitchMode You inspect the medium... box... and find that it's empty. You whip around, probably to attack me, and find a small hoard of familiars! Oh. You didn't have these before, did you? [item=Iceridge Warrior][item=Wetland Unicorn][item=Winter Wolf][item=Workshop Monitor] @PlagueR0dent You take a swipe at the small, okay, definitely NOT a box, and a blast of magical glitter blinds you! You promise revenge! Until you see that you got a very nice [i]box[/i] full of pretty shiny things! [item=Golden Carousel Fancy]
@NinjaCats You grab the big box... and pop off the top! A breath of very cold, very magical air bowls you over! You regain your feet just to see a big ol' fluffy Galoer standing there! He asks you to take him and his friend home for a day or two, so you agree!
81609599_350.png Wintermane Minstrel

@GlitchMode You inspect the medium... box... and find that it's empty. You whip around, probably to attack me, and find a small hoard of familiars! Oh. You didn't have these before, did you?
Iceridge Warrior Wetland Unicorn Winter Wolf Workshop Monitor

@PlagueR0dent You take a swipe at the small, okay, definitely NOT a box, and a blast of magical glitter blinds you! You promise revenge! Until you see that you got a very nice box full of pretty shiny things!
Golden Carousel Fancy
BOX 1: A large paper bag with torn edges. Something was scribbled on it, but it's incomprehensible. You go on your tiptoes to see what's inside, but there's white tissue paper acting as filler, hiding the real gift inside.

BOX 2: Another large box. It's colourful, though it looks like whoever made this put the pattern on random, because it's very confusing to look at. Stripes, Polka dots, even stock photos of shoes are on this! (Wait do dragons have stock photos..?) You attempt to open the lid, but it's heavy despite looking like a lightweight box. This might take some effort to open.

BOX 3: A comedically small box. The only thing it looks like it could carry is a singular ant. You can't see the design of it, but it's colored pink. You could easily pinch open the lid, but what about the other two boxes?
BOX 1: A large paper bag with torn edges. Something was scribbled on it, but it's incomprehensible. You go on your tiptoes to see what's inside, but there's white tissue paper acting as filler, hiding the real gift inside.

BOX 2: Another large box. It's colourful, though it looks like whoever made this put the pattern on random, because it's very confusing to look at. Stripes, Polka dots, even stock photos of shoes are on this! (Wait do dragons have stock photos..?) You attempt to open the lid, but it's heavy despite looking like a lightweight box. This might take some effort to open.

BOX 3: A comedically small box. The only thing it looks like it could carry is a singular ant. You can't see the design of it, but it's colored pink. You could easily pinch open the lid, but what about the other two boxes?
She/Her/They/Them

Hallo!!! I'm NinjaCats!
1 2 ... 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 ... 1541 1542