Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angelfall Hospital {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54
Name: Leonard McCoy
Species: Human
Fandom They’re From: Star Trek TOS
Role: Doctor
Personality: A grumpy, but kind country doctor who found himself in space. He has a horrible bedside manner, but he really cares. He's often the voice of emotional reason when his friends get any harebrained ideas.
Powers: The ability to have everyone move out of the way when he's on a mission. A determined McCoy is a dangerous McCoy.
Appearance: Dark hair, blue eyes, and weathered skin. Wears the typical blue Starfleet medical uniform.
Backstory: Transporter accident got him stuck at Angelfall hospital. While he's waiting for them to fix the mistake, he figures he can be of some help.
Extra Info: Let's see if I can write his character correctly (:
Personality: A grumpy, but kind country doctor who found himself in space. He has a horrible bedside manner, but he really cares. He's often the voice of emotional reason when his friends get any harebrained ideas.
Powers: The ability to have everyone move out of the way when he's on a mission. A determined McCoy is a dangerous McCoy.
Appearance: Dark hair, blue eyes, and weathered skin. Wears the typical blue Starfleet medical uniform.
Backstory: Transporter accident got him stuck at Angelfall hospital. While he's waiting for them to fix the mistake, he figures he can be of some help.
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
Howl saunters in quietly whispering to her other head. She slowly goes up to the front desk and clears her throat. "We have a problem, errr not a big one but certainly a confusing one" the right head states. She raises her claws and there stuck is a tube finger trap. The left head smiles sweetly "Well...we were testing it out as a joke...but I guess it's not so funny anymore". Both heads snicker quietly and glance around the waiting room.
Howl saunters in quietly whispering to her other head. She slowly goes up to the front desk and clears her throat. "We have a problem, errr not a big one but certainly a confusing one" the right head states. She raises her claws and there stuck is a tube finger trap. The left head smiles sweetly "Well...we were testing it out as a joke...but I guess it's not so funny anymore". Both heads snicker quietly and glance around the waiting room.
This is the OOC (Out of Character) thread… please do not roleplay in this OOC thread as it is mainly used for discussing the roleplay, inactivity, and submitting character sheets. The IC (In Character) thread will be up as soon as more staff characters are submitted and there will be a roleplay starter in that thread.
This is the OOC (Out of Character) thread… please do not roleplay in this OOC thread as it is mainly used for discussing the roleplay, inactivity, and submitting character sheets. The IC (In Character) thread will be up as soon as more staff characters are submitted and there will be a roleplay starter in that thread.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2022-10-26 09:16:22" ] This is the OOC (Out of Character) thread… please do not roleplay in this OOC thread as it is mainly used for discussing the roleplay, inactivity, and submitting character sheets. The IC (In Character) thread will be up as soon as more staff characters are submitted and there will be a roleplay starter in that thread. [/quote] Sorry
Catlover422 wrote on 2022-10-26 09:16:22:
Sorry
It’s completely fine. Mistakes and confusion happen and I’m not mad about it at all nor was I trying to be rude about it.
It’s completely fine. Mistakes and confusion happen and I’m not mad about it at all nor was I trying to be rude about it.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="Ruatani" date="2022-10-26 09:11:10" ] Name: Leonard McCoy Age: 39 Gender: Male Species: Human Fandom They’re From: Star Trek TOS Role: Doctor Personality: A grumpy, but kind country doctor who found himself in space. He has a horrible bedside manner, but he really cares. He's often the voice of emotional reason when his friends get any harebrained ideas. Powers: The ability to have everyone move out of the way when he's on a mission. A determined McCoy is a dangerous McCoy. Appearance: Dark hair, blue eyes, and weathered skin. Wears the typical blue Starfleet medical uniform. Backstory: Transporter accident got him stuck at Angelfall hospital. While he's waiting for them to fix the mistake, he figures he can be of some help. Extra Info: Let's see if I can write his character correctly (: [/quote] OH MY GOD DOCTOR MCCOY YES YES YES star trek is my jam
Ruatani wrote on 2022-10-26 09:11:10:

OH MY GOD DOCTOR MCCOY YES YES YES
star trek is my jam
I have never seen Star Trek before so… I also might have made a small mistake when listing out characters but I fixed said minor mistake.
I have never seen Star Trek before so… I also might have made a small mistake when listing out characters but I fixed said minor mistake.
LIo8D8G.gif
That's totally fine!

@friendnotfound I love TOS! I've never tried to write McCoy before so here goes
That's totally fine!

51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
[quote name="Ruatani" date="2022-10-26 18:43:16" ] That's totally fine! @friendnotfound I love TOS! I've never tried to write McCoy before so here goes [/quote] TOS is my favourite too! i might not write in a st character but i look forward to seeing our grumpy doc in action
Ruatani wrote on 2022-10-26 18:43:16:
That's totally fine!

TOS is my favourite too! i might not write in a st character but i look forward to seeing our grumpy doc in action
It’s very well possible for some characters to take on more than one role.
It’s very well possible for some characters to take on more than one role.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54