Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | gao's guard - reprints
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 267 268
Thank you very much!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78636730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786368/78636730_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80810506][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/808106/80810506_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you very much!!
78636730_350.png
80810506_350.png
6cukwbb.png Art Shop / Adopt / Skin

Night Hatchery / Twitter
Hello, can I have an extension for Wolfwisp? Thank you and sorry for sny inconvenience I was quite busy this week with yet as another kitten being dumped onto by my neighbors
Edit; can I actually get a pa for both skins that only have a few hours left?
Hello, can I have an extension for Wolfwisp? Thank you and sorry for sny inconvenience I was quite busy this week with yet as another kitten being dumped onto by my neighbors
Edit; can I actually get a pa for both skins that only have a few hours left?
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@frostmeri

hey! I was just wondering if there was a mistake with the black kittime skin? I had asked for a PA slot but on the spreadsheet it has me marked as paid even though I never received a PA for it :')
@frostmeri

hey! I was just wondering if there was a mistake with the black kittime skin? I had asked for a PA slot but on the spreadsheet it has me marked as paid even though I never received a PA for it :')
@clipsu it was my mistake, I marked the whole kittime black run as done even though I haven't sent it out (also didn't ping for it in the thread). Will send out the prints now

@Speedypigeon I'll resend wolfwisp, sly look light and tricky harvest? I have so many other auctions that I often miss private auctions expiring and they're gone from my history..
please pick them up this time otherwise they'll go to the next in line on the waitlist
@clipsu it was my mistake, I marked the whole kittime black run as done even though I haven't sent it out (also didn't ping for it in the thread). Will send out the prints now

@Speedypigeon I'll resend wolfwisp, sly look light and tricky harvest? I have so many other auctions that I often miss private auctions expiring and they're gone from my history..
please pick them up this time otherwise they'll go to the next in line on the waitlist
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri No worries! Seems like you have a lot on your plate right now with these reruns, so no rush. Regardless, I can't wait to receive my copy <3
@frostmeri No worries! Seems like you have a lot on your plate right now with these reruns, so no rush. Regardless, I can't wait to receive my copy <3
I'm so sorry, thank you again! I already bought tricky harvest so I will cancel ^^"
I'm so sorry, thank you again! I already bought tricky harvest so I will cancel ^^"
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
Hello! Hesitated on asking about this cause you're obviously swamped with orders (and to be clear, i mean that in the "there's an insane amount of people who wants these skins and overall a lot to keep track of", and not in regards to your ability of handling it!! cause honestly dude? you're killing it and im continuously impressed, but anyway)

I'd noticed I'm not marked on runs for any of the other skins I requested? Was put on for Tricky Harvest and that all went through just fine! But not for meow meow moments lol. That's to say I'm still interested in each of the Kittimes :] (and I didn't see it before so if Cuttlefish Cues is still up I'd love to nab a spot for that as well!)

Thank you for all your hard work btw, like seriously it seems like a lot probably and I hope you know it's appreciated :>
Hello! Hesitated on asking about this cause you're obviously swamped with orders (and to be clear, i mean that in the "there's an insane amount of people who wants these skins and overall a lot to keep track of", and not in regards to your ability of handling it!! cause honestly dude? you're killing it and im continuously impressed, but anyway)

I'd noticed I'm not marked on runs for any of the other skins I requested? Was put on for Tricky Harvest and that all went through just fine! But not for meow meow moments lol. That's to say I'm still interested in each of the Kittimes :] (and I didn't see it before so if Cuttlefish Cues is still up I'd love to nab a spot for that as well!)

Thank you for all your hard work btw, like seriously it seems like a lot probably and I hope you know it's appreciated :>
SqnIrhs.pngriches1.pngsleep_apng_s.pngPlanesorangeS.png
@Mekiko I don't know how I managed to put you down for tricky harvest but not for the others x_X
I've now added you to all kittimes and cuttlefish cues, it doesn't look like the runs will fill up at the moment though :c
@Mekiko I don't know how I managed to put you down for tricky harvest but not for the others x_X
I've now added you to all kittimes and cuttlefish cues, it doesn't look like the runs will fill up at the moment though :c
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
If the slots are still open I would love to get a kittime orange and a kittime black!
If the slots are still open I would love to get a kittime orange and a kittime black!
Hi! I was curious on how much slots are left for party today! and sparkleclaw before it’s able to reprint
Hi! I was curious on how much slots are left for party today! and sparkleclaw before it’s able to reprint
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 267 268