Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help :D
Hi guys, I need help. A few days ago, I decided to not sell my 4 years old imperial named Makheel, idk why tbh. So I decided to make an outfit for him. I set the theme to be like a modern kind of witch. I tried dressing him but I think it's not enough. Here's what I have come up with [center][outfit=2077876] [/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=48081682&skin=0&apparel=17898,17907,17925,17916,23093,10392&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] If you have any suggestion on what I can add to him, please let me know! Also as a thank you, I'll like 5 of your dragons :D Thank you!
Hi guys, I need help. A few days ago, I decided to not sell my 4 years old imperial named Makheel, idk why tbh. So I decided to make an outfit for him. I set the theme to be like a modern kind of witch. I tried dressing him but I think it's not enough. Here's what I have come up with
Makheel 1
dragon?did=48081682&skin=0&apparel=17898,17907,17925,17916,23093,10392&xt=dressing.png

If you have any suggestion on what I can add to him, please let me know! Also as a thank you, I'll like 5 of your dragons :D Thank you!
| FR+14 | Indonesian | Dragon Sale |
I suggest adding more Extras apparel like auras and stuff (colorful floating things), and also use the color search it's really helpful (saved my life when I discovered it really)
You can also add a Lightning Aura, seapetal flowerfall or more stuff from the lantern sets it'll make him look more cool
I suggest adding more Extras apparel like auras and stuff (colorful floating things), and also use the color search it's really helpful (saved my life when I discovered it really)
You can also add a Lightning Aura, seapetal flowerfall or more stuff from the lantern sets it'll make him look more cool
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
I you are okay with gem apparels I think [item=Pixie Procession] would be good on him also one of these [item=Hip Black Frames][item=Hip Copper Frames][item=Hip Midnight Frames][item=Hip Smoky Frames][item=Hip Tortoiseshell Frames] and this Baldwin apparel :D [item=Lightning Tome]
I you are okay with gem apparels I think Pixie Procession would be good on him also one of these Hip Black Frames Hip Copper Frames Hip Midnight Frames Hip Smoky Frames Hip Tortoiseshell Frames

and this Baldwin apparel :D Lightning Tome
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Alright I tried to come up with a little thing that I hope will inspire you !
Not Found
Alright I tried to come up with a little thing that I hope will inspire you !
Not Found
gGBA59K.png
@AnaknyaOrang I came up with this! The alchemist tools and will-o-wisp in particular suit him very well, and I thought the cyan clawrings added to his whole mystical-mage vibe. Also, the skin is from a festival and it's not [i]too [/i]expensive, but the outfit works without it. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=48081682&skin=23587&apparel=27204,17898,28818,28816,16236,17907,17925,17916,10392&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=2077990][/center]
@AnaknyaOrang

I came up with this! The alchemist tools and will-o-wisp in particular suit him very well, and I thought the cyan clawrings added to his whole mystical-mage vibe.
Also, the skin is from a festival and it's not too expensive, but the outfit works without it.
dragon?did=48081682&skin=23587&apparel=27204,17898,28818,28816,16236,17907,17925,17916,10392&xt=dressing.png

Modern Mage
BJKcIFs6_o.png
@Talonmaster @KnightYumi @Dragotalia @Mobulidae
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really appreciate the help :D
@Talonmaster @KnightYumi @Dragotalia @Mobulidae
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really appreciate the help :D
| FR+14 | Indonesian | Dragon Sale |