Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Assorted UM Accents and Skins
Hello! A bunch of these are limited run and I no longer have dragons to put them on. I'm saving up for a 5 digit so I'd prefer straight gems or treasure but if you have a trade I might be tempted! I'm generally going by LAH for most of these, if there's none listed I'll go by similar for value, I'm subbed but it's fine if you ping
Banescale

Coatl

Fae

Gaoler

Imperial

Skydancer
Hello! A bunch of these are limited run and I no longer have dragons to put them on. I'm saving up for a 5 digit so I'd prefer straight gems or treasure but if you have a trade I might be tempted! I'm generally going by LAH for most of these, if there's none listed I'll go by similar for value, I'm subbed but it's fine if you ping
Banescale

Coatl

Fae

Gaoler

Imperial

Skydancer
Hello! Would you happen to have a price in mind for ?
Hello! Would you happen to have a price in mind for ?
@morn Another one of the set is on the AH for 4000g it was a limited run back in 2019 with 70 copies so I'd probably stay close to that
@morn Another one of the set is on the AH for 4000g it was a limited run back in 2019 with 70 copies so I'd probably stay close to that
Thank you so much for getting back to me! I'll pass, but good luck selling!
Thank you so much for getting back to me! I'll pass, but good luck selling!
@readergirl12 hello! I hope you don't mind me posting here, I found this thread through forum search and you're still active, so I figured I'd try and ask... Do you still have this skin, and if so, do you have a price in mind for it?

I can currently only offer 1kg for it but I could go higher, it'd just take time to build up gems. :3
@readergirl12 hello! I hope you don't mind me posting here, I found this thread through forum search and you're still active, so I figured I'd try and ask... Do you still have this skin, and if so, do you have a price in mind for it?

I can currently only offer 1kg for it but I could go higher, it'd just take time to build up gems. :3
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
@Cnidocyte I do actually, until like a month ago I even had it on the AH I just pulled it down to haggle with somebody but they ended up going with another one. I had it listed at 2500g but I could do 2kg if you're interested I don't mind holding it
@Cnidocyte I do actually, until like a month ago I even had it on the AH I just pulled it down to haggle with somebody but they ended up going with another one. I had it listed at 2500g but I could do 2kg if you're interested I don't mind holding it
@readergirl12 i gave it a lot of thought over the course of the day and i decided to go with a different skin as well, my apologies orz but i do wish you luck in selling it, it's a very pretty skin!
@readergirl12 i gave it a lot of thought over the course of the day and i decided to go with a different skin as well, my apologies orz but i do wish you luck in selling it, it's a very pretty skin!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them