Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Lair Purge* 150+ Oldies, g1s, IDs, etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Rahkali" date="2022-10-23 07:08:57" ] @Brindlefur What would you be willing to pay for him? I’m sorry to ask but I have no idea what number to put on him! :’D [/quote] @Rahkali How about 1kg?
Rahkali wrote on 2022-10-23 07:08:57:
@Brindlefur
What would you be willing to pay for him? I’m sorry to ask but I have no idea what number to put on him! :’D
@Rahkali How about 1kg?
wb_brindlefur.png
@Revius

Don’t worry about the delay, I wouldn’t have sold them until hearing back from ya :D I can definitely hold them for a week! If you don’t mind I’ll set up PAs so I don’t forget, and you can pick them up when you like~
@Revius

Don’t worry about the delay, I wouldn’t have sold them until hearing back from ya :D I can definitely hold them for a week! If you don’t mind I’ll set up PAs so I don’t forget, and you can pick them up when you like~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
[quote name="Rahkali" date="2022-10-23 07:21:34" ] @/Revius Don’t worry about the delay, I wouldn’t have sold them until hearing back from ya :D I can definitely hold them for a week! If you don’t mind I’ll set up PAs so I don’t forget, and you can pick them up when you like~ [/quote] Sounds good! I will pick them up asap and worst case I just ask for one singular day extra :p Hope you get that 4-digit o7
Rahkali wrote on 2022-10-23 07:21:34:
@/Revius

Sounds good! I will pick them up asap and worst case I just ask for one singular day extra :p

Hope you get that 4-digit o7
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
@Brindlefur

I wouldn’t even break even on his cost + genes for 1kg ;o; I gave it some thought and I think I could let him go for no less than 5kg gghh most of that is attachment, he’s such a perfect stormcatcher :( I’m sorry!!
@Brindlefur

I wouldn’t even break even on his cost + genes for 1kg ;o; I gave it some thought and I think I could let him go for no less than 5kg gghh most of that is attachment, he’s such a perfect stormcatcher :( I’m sorry!!

z0HlerP.png
@Revius

Thank you so much!! I honestly loathe to see those two in particular go, they were some of my front page favorites ;__; but I’ve been promised this 4 digit and I’d rather have her, so out they must go! I know you’ll treat them well, I’ve always admired your lair <3

I’ll send PAs once I can get to my computer!
@Revius

Thank you so much!! I honestly loathe to see those two in particular go, they were some of my front page favorites ;__; but I’ve been promised this 4 digit and I’d rather have her, so out they must go! I know you’ll treat them well, I’ve always admired your lair <3

I’ll send PAs once I can get to my computer!

z0HlerP.png
[quote name="Rahkali" date="2022-10-23 07:27:37" ] @Brindlefur I wouldn’t even break even on his cost + genes for 1kg ;o; I gave it some thought and I think I could let him go for no less than 5kg gghh most of that is attachment, he’s such a perfect stormcatcher :( I’m sorry!! [/quote] No worries, I understand. Good luck!
Rahkali wrote on 2022-10-23 07:27:37:
@Brindlefur

No worries, I understand. Good luck!
wb_brindlefur.png
^
^

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali 20k gems and 2 weeks? I'm okay with that :'D Please hold them for me? Once I gather the gems, I'll send them over.
@Rahkali 20k gems and 2 weeks? I'm okay with that :'D Please hold them for me? Once I gather the gems, I'll send them over.
DN5c8R6.png

TO5f5vS.png0XHtpWy.png
NlmYDAS.pngFE9pJK1.png
40lq9We.pngMwkWoMQ.png
J7D1quC.pngWQA384m.png
old-oaks-2.png
@Saffronic

Can do! <3 I'll send them over in PAs so you can pick them up at your leisure; I'll relist them when they expire so don't feel pressured!
@Saffronic

Can do! <3 I'll send them over in PAs so you can pick them up at your leisure; I'll relist them when they expire so don't feel pressured!

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali Thank you so much, I'll pick them up hopefully sooner than 2 weeks!
@Rahkali Thank you so much, I'll pick them up hopefully sooner than 2 weeks!
DN5c8R6.png

TO5f5vS.png0XHtpWy.png
NlmYDAS.pngFE9pJK1.png
40lq9We.pngMwkWoMQ.png
J7D1quC.pngWQA384m.png
old-oaks-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9