Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Every Day Giveaway! [Closed]
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 91 92
The mistwatch shellion because, you know, we could have a truly epic staring contest :3 enter me for the last two dragons too pls?
The mistwatch shellion because, you know, we could have a truly epic staring contest :3 enter me for the last two dragons too pls?
@lforevermore Welcome back to you! My vote is on a basilisk :) There's a rooster nobody would dare be mad at for crowing in the morning!
@lforevermore Welcome back to you! My vote is on a basilisk :) There's a rooster nobody would dare be mad at for crowing in the morning!
@lforevermore

A Banded Owlcat or a Clouddancer. I like cats and griffins and these two are just so cute! I bet they'd be fun to play with too.
@lforevermore

A Banded Owlcat or a Clouddancer. I like cats and griffins and these two are just so cute! I bet they'd be fun to play with too.
@lforevermore, ohhh, that's a tough one! But I think I'm gonna have to say a Skycat. I mean, who doesn't want a flying kitty? ;D
@lforevermore, ohhh, that's a tough one! But I think I'm gonna have to say a Skycat. I mean, who doesn't want a flying kitty? ;D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@lforevermore i'd probably want a clouddancer because- well, look at these guys! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/1294.png[/img] [i]"Clouddancer- A playful species of raptor named for their hide-and-seek behavior among cloud banks."[/i] Why i like them so much: 1. THEY ARE SO CUTE AND FLUFFEH! XD 2. they seem to be intelligent since they play -hide and seek- so i'm sure they could learn quite a few tricks and could probably learn to speak english since they're part bird XD 3. they have dog-like feet so maybe you could ride them around like a horse to take you places XD 4. THEY HAVE WINGS. they can fly you around which would be awesome X) 5. from their description they seem like very docile creatures- so you could probably keep them indoors (if you wanted to) and they'd probably get attached to you like any other pet would ^-^ 6. if you have a rodent problem you wont anymore XD (big birdy) 7. Looket that glorious tail and color pallete! you could be the king of manhunt during the winter XD the clouddancer could hide you under em and camouflage you X) 8. they honestly seem like they'd act like toothless from "how to train your dragon" XD who wouldn't want a clouddancer in real life XD -sorry for my over-zealous response XD i just really love familiars X)-
@lforevermore
i'd probably want a clouddancer because- well, look at these guys!

1294.png

"Clouddancer-
A playful species of raptor named for their hide-and-seek behavior among cloud banks."

Why i like them so much:
1. THEY ARE SO CUTE AND FLUFFEH! XD
2. they seem to be intelligent since they play -hide and seek- so i'm sure they could learn quite a few tricks and could probably learn to speak english since they're part bird XD
3. they have dog-like feet so maybe you could ride them around like a horse to take you places XD
4. THEY HAVE WINGS. they can fly you around which would be awesome X)
5. from their description they seem like very docile creatures- so you could probably keep them indoors (if you wanted to) and they'd probably get attached to you like any other pet would ^-^
6. if you have a rodent problem you wont anymore XD (big birdy)
7. Looket that glorious tail and color pallete! you could be the king of manhunt during the winter XD the clouddancer could hide you under em and camouflage you X)
8. they honestly seem like they'd act like toothless from "how to train your dragon" XD

who wouldn't want a clouddancer in real life XD

-sorry for my over-zealous response XD i just really love familiars X)-
Jro1uhJ.png
Back then (and from where I'm originally from), we didnt have cartoons specifically for toddlers/kids outside of sesame street. So I'm just gonna go ahead and say that. o .o
Back then (and from where I'm originally from), we didnt have cartoons specifically for toddlers/kids outside of sesame street. So I'm just gonna go ahead and say that. o .o
@lforevermore

My favorite cartoon was animaniacs... and basically anything related. I was particularly fond of freakazoid and earth worm jim as well!
I also watched the simpsons every day it was on @_@
@lforevermore

My favorite cartoon was animaniacs... and basically anything related. I was particularly fond of freakazoid and earth worm jim as well!
I also watched the simpsons every day it was on @_@
@lforevermore, oh my gosh, I LOVED Blue's Clues! Ah, there were so many good ones. Not really a cartoon, but just the other day I was thinking how I used to love Pappy Drew-it. One cartoon I know I always made sure to watch was Rocket Power.
@lforevermore, oh my gosh, I LOVED Blue's Clues! Ah, there were so many good ones. Not really a cartoon, but just the other day I was thinking how I used to love Pappy Drew-it. One cartoon I know I always made sure to watch was Rocket Power.
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@Iforevermore

I loved and still love Looney Tunes, with Bugs Bunny and Daffey Duck :)
Though I don't like how they have changed it.( on the Looney Tunes Show )
My sis's favorite was Yosemite Sam. But i like Road Runner. ^-^
@Iforevermore

I loved and still love Looney Tunes, with Bugs Bunny and Daffey Duck :)
Though I don't like how they have changed it.( on the Looney Tunes Show )
My sis's favorite was Yosemite Sam. But i like Road Runner. ^-^
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
@lforevermore

Definitely Cyberchase gosh I used to watch that everyday! I loved it so much haha
@lforevermore

Definitely Cyberchase gosh I used to watch that everyday! I loved it so much haha
dream%20dragon%20b_zpsc6usyp9o.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 91 92