Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Need Opinions
ok so I have this dragon [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75085727][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750858/75085727_350.png[/img][/url][/center] and I thought I was done with him but then I thought "what if gold spines" so [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2913223&skin=35852&apparel=45794,29244,45793,27558,10877,28361,42344&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] the closest dragon would need a minimum of bee gene and spines, is the difference worth the price of bee? is it mostly unoticeable?
ok so I have this dragon
75085727_350.png

and I thought I was done with him but then I thought "what if gold spines"

so
scry?sdid=2913223&skin=35852&apparel=45794,29244,45793,27558,10877,28361,42344&xt=dressing.png

the closest dragon would need a minimum of bee gene and spines, is the difference worth the price of bee? is it mostly unoticeable?
zNhurfe.pngEmTXEOH.pngqHg5XCu.png
hlep
hlep
I think it does look better when you look very closely, but it's hard to see even when you do know what to look for, and probably entirely unnoticeable when you're not specifically looking for it.

I guess whether or not it's worth it depends on if you personally care a lot, because I think most people looking at your dragon wouldn't be able to tell.

Either way, it's a very beautiful dragon!

I think it does look better when you look very closely, but it's hard to see even when you do know what to look for, and probably entirely unnoticeable when you're not specifically looking for it.

I guess whether or not it's worth it depends on if you personally care a lot, because I think most people looking at your dragon wouldn't be able to tell.

Either way, it's a very beautiful dragon!

KVUaeR6.pngcr
Hmm, i'm personally not a big fan of dragons that have spines amidst fur because it ends up looking a bit...messy? So I quite like your current black spines that blend in with the fur. But if you love the look, go for it!!
Hmm, i'm personally not a big fan of dragons that have spines amidst fur because it ends up looking a bit...messy? So I quite like your current black spines that blend in with the fur. But if you love the look, go for it!!
MFt2hm4.png xmwCoTq.png
galactic:
coffee:::
hatchery:
oQlTGMl.png
The gold spines are certainly nice because they’re more noticeable than the midnight, however Ashmedai is super gorgeous as a whole. I think when you compare the two, gold does enhance the look, but when there’s no direct comparison, it’s not noticeable. So really it depends if you think it’s worth it and personally I would go the route of a breeding project as that’ll be cheaper than buying the genes.
The gold spines are certainly nice because they’re more noticeable than the midnight, however Ashmedai is super gorgeous as a whole. I think when you compare the two, gold does enhance the look, but when there’s no direct comparison, it’s not noticeable. So really it depends if you think it’s worth it and personally I would go the route of a breeding project as that’ll be cheaper than buying the genes.
@Caerulean @moiseaux @IllusiveFox

Thank you very much for your opinions and kind words, I'm gonna keep him
@Caerulean @moiseaux @IllusiveFox

Thank you very much for your opinions and kind words, I'm gonna keep him