Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ lf ] bbc coding
hello ! im making a thread in quests and challenges to help me keep track of preparing for notn and while id typically do the bbc code myself, i recently ( this morning ) had an operation and don't really have the energy to.

so, im looking for someone to code a forum template for notn preparation.

im looking for it to include
- a quick intro section
- treasure / gem goal
- baldwin mat saving
- notn mats saving
- meet the coli dragons

i can send you specifics for the goal sections and coli dragons ( just so you can include their pictures )
im looking for it to either be nature themed or ( preferably ) fit the notn theme

i have some apparel ( just ask ), familiar, old fest skins ( not too many ), an unhatched arcane egg and treasure or gems

preferably id like for it to be done pretty quickly ( 2-3 days ) but i can pay more to get it done quicker

just post with examples + prices + estimated time
ty !
hello ! im making a thread in quests and challenges to help me keep track of preparing for notn and while id typically do the bbc code myself, i recently ( this morning ) had an operation and don't really have the energy to.

so, im looking for someone to code a forum template for notn preparation.

im looking for it to include
- a quick intro section
- treasure / gem goal
- baldwin mat saving
- notn mats saving
- meet the coli dragons

i can send you specifics for the goal sections and coli dragons ( just so you can include their pictures )
im looking for it to either be nature themed or ( preferably ) fit the notn theme

i have some apparel ( just ask ), familiar, old fest skins ( not too many ), an unhatched arcane egg and treasure or gems

preferably id like for it to be done pretty quickly ( 2-3 days ) but i can pay more to get it done quicker

just post with examples + prices + estimated time
ty !
lJQFrFF.png ** damien
** trans male >> ftm
** he / him
** nature / dragon enthusiast
bump
bump
lJQFrFF.png ** damien
** trans male >> ftm
** he / him
** nature / dragon enthusiast
I do Lore Bios and templates to go with, I could do this, though I don't know exactly what you're looking for?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3160676/1
I do Lore Bios and templates to go with, I could do this, though I don't know exactly what you're looking for?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3160676/1
plague.gif[ Lore Shop ]shadow.gif