Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The game that got you into gaming
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32
Mt first game was starcraft (of course I wasnt good at it as I was a child haha) but what made me as a game fan was Bloodborne!

I wasn't that much interested in game before & when I was first watched it I almost believed it' a movie.Thought the graphic is insane & the atmosphere was my type! bought PS4 3 months later XD
Mt first game was starcraft (of course I wasnt good at it as I was a child haha) but what made me as a game fan was Bloodborne!

I wasn't that much interested in game before & when I was first watched it I almost believed it' a movie.Thought the graphic is insane & the atmosphere was my type! bought PS4 3 months later XD
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Pokémon yellow! Had the special addition yellow pokemon colour too
Pokémon yellow! Had the special addition yellow pokemon colour too
tabbycatcloud.png
My favourite game when I was a kid was The Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon, because you could actually play as a dragon in an open-world. It's actually the only game I played as a child, and many years after that I had no interest in video-games, despite my entire family being into that (yes, even my parents!).

I began watching horror video-game videos on YouTube in 2019-2020, and that's where I found out that many games were totally my cup of tea. Mainly atmospheric, psychological, survival and/or cosmic horror games.

Later in 2020 my sister got a new PC and let me have her old one. It had a GTX 970 I think, but it was pretty much dying. I still was able to play on it for a few months, and that's when I began to play The Isle. Remember when I said I loved that I could play as a dragon in Spyro? Well, with The Isle you're essentially a dinosaur living its life. I love that. On top of that, it has horror elements coming soon. It became my favourite game, but I still play other games.

After the PC with the GTX 970 died, my parents got me one with a 1050 for almost nothing, but it was severely under-performing so I could not play a lot of things. But at the beginning of September I had enough money to build my own computer so I began to order the different parts and last week, I finally built it. It was my first time building a PC, a few months prior to that I knew absolutely nothing. It went very well and my new PC feels like a nuclear submarine compared to the previous ones.

So yeah I began to really be interested in video-games as well as PC hardware in my early twenties ahah.
My favourite game when I was a kid was The Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon, because you could actually play as a dragon in an open-world. It's actually the only game I played as a child, and many years after that I had no interest in video-games, despite my entire family being into that (yes, even my parents!).

I began watching horror video-game videos on YouTube in 2019-2020, and that's where I found out that many games were totally my cup of tea. Mainly atmospheric, psychological, survival and/or cosmic horror games.

Later in 2020 my sister got a new PC and let me have her old one. It had a GTX 970 I think, but it was pretty much dying. I still was able to play on it for a few months, and that's when I began to play The Isle. Remember when I said I loved that I could play as a dragon in Spyro? Well, with The Isle you're essentially a dinosaur living its life. I love that. On top of that, it has horror elements coming soon. It became my favourite game, but I still play other games.

After the PC with the GTX 970 died, my parents got me one with a 1050 for almost nothing, but it was severely under-performing so I could not play a lot of things. But at the beginning of September I had enough money to build my own computer so I began to order the different parts and last week, I finally built it. It was my first time building a PC, a few months prior to that I knew absolutely nothing. It went very well and my new PC feels like a nuclear submarine compared to the previous ones.

So yeah I began to really be interested in video-games as well as PC hardware in my early twenties ahah.
To exist in fragile light.
Super Mario world, A link to the past and super Mario All stars.
Grew up with a super Nintendo!
Super Mario world, A link to the past and super Mario All stars.
Grew up with a super Nintendo!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
I played a little bit of I think Sonic 3 and Super Metroid when I was super small and that got me hooked completely. Those were my first two games on a proper console

After that I pivoted into World of Warcraft and Halo for a loooong time because my family played those games
I played a little bit of I think Sonic 3 and Super Metroid when I was super small and that got me hooked completely. Those were my first two games on a proper console

After that I pivoted into World of Warcraft and Halo for a loooong time because my family played those games
i like minecraft (the video game)
Rw7uKRS.png
wii fit
no joke I don't remember any video games before it so it's the first game I played a lot before getting into other wii games
wii fit
no joke I don't remember any video games before it so it's the first game I played a lot before getting into other wii games
They're saying don't hold your breath I'm saying how can you breathe
writing thread | art thread

6sl9IZQ.gif
[quote name="Nihilisten" date="2022-10-19 05:16:46" ] My favourite game when I was a kid was The Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon, because you could actually play as a dragon in an open-world. It's actually the only game I played as a child, and many years after that I had no interest in video-games, despite my entire family being into that (yes, even my parents!). I began watching horror video-game videos on YouTube in 2019-2020, and that's where I found out that many games were totally my cup of tea. Mainly atmospheric, psychological, survival and/or cosmic horror games. Later in 2020 my sister got a new PC and let me have her old one. It had a GTX 970 I think, but it was pretty much dying. I still was able to play on it for a few months, and that's when I began to play The Isle. Remember when I said I loved that I could play as a dragon in Spyro? Well, with The Isle you're essentially a dinosaur living its life. I love that. On top of that, it has horror elements coming soon. It became my favourite game, but I still play other games. After the PC with the GTX 970 died, my parents got me one with a 1050 for almost nothing, but it was severely under-performing so I could not play a lot of things. But at the beginning of September I had enough money to build my own computer so I began to order the different parts and last week, I finally built it. It was my first time building a PC, a few months prior to that I knew absolutely nothing. It went very well and my new PC feels like a nuclear submarine compared to the previous ones. I also really liked playing csgo, there was a cool opportunity to use custom for weapons - skins. I acquired them with a cool platform [url=https://skin.club/en/cases/open/knife]skin club[/url]. My weapon looks cool :) So yeah I began to really be interested in video-games as well as PC hardware in my early twenties ahah. [/quote] The game that got me into gaming was counter-strike 1.6. I remember how my parents gave me my first computer and my brother installed this game. After playing, I just fell in love, because at that time the game was just gorgeous.
Nihilisten wrote on 2022-10-19 05:16:46:

I also really liked playing csgo, there was a cool opportunity to use custom for weapons - skins. I acquired them with a cool platform skin club. My weapon looks cool :)

The game that got me into gaming was counter-strike 1.6. I remember how my parents gave me my first computer and my brother installed this game. After playing, I just fell in love, because at that time the game was just gorgeous.
Personally, mine was Pokémon Fire Red. I only played it about two years ago, at 16 lol. As a kid I didn't have much to game on aside from the family computer and the family Wii, but the Wii got lost somewhere in my parents' divorce and it's collecting dust in a box somewhere. I think my dad got it and never used it again.

When I finally got money of my own, I was able to get my own used Gameboy Advanced and Fire Red. I'm really into Pokémon right now and would like to play Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Let's Go Eevee when I finally get a Switch.

My starter was Squirtle btw.
Personally, mine was Pokémon Fire Red. I only played it about two years ago, at 16 lol. As a kid I didn't have much to game on aside from the family computer and the family Wii, but the Wii got lost somewhere in my parents' divorce and it's collecting dust in a box somewhere. I think my dad got it and never used it again.

When I finally got money of my own, I was able to get my own used Gameboy Advanced and Fire Red. I'm really into Pokémon right now and would like to play Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Let's Go Eevee when I finally get a Switch.

My starter was Squirtle btw.
he/him | feel free to call me "http" or "https"
Minecraft totally. I first played it on mobile and it was the first game I ever played on the ps3 my dad gave to my sis and I when he got his ps4
I still play it today!

(And an obligatory mention to Dark Souls. I never played it myself but I would watch my dad play it in the man cave while playing with toys. Whenever it got particularly scary, id just turn around lol)
Minecraft totally. I first played it on mobile and it was the first game I ever played on the ps3 my dad gave to my sis and I when he got his ps4
I still play it today!

(And an obligatory mention to Dark Souls. I never played it myself but I would watch my dad play it in the man cave while playing with toys. Whenever it got particularly scary, id just turn around lol)
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
I played the typical DS games like zhu zhu pets and shrek, but in 3rd grade I got really into minecraft youtubers and would watch them every single day after school.

So for me, it was definitely minecraft, but also fantage (and, wiz101, which I still play)
I played the typical DS games like zhu zhu pets and shrek, but in 3rd grade I got really into minecraft youtubers and would watch them every single day after school.

So for me, it was definitely minecraft, but also fantage (and, wiz101, which I still play)
AO6x9Go.gify6Tz96p.png
I am nothing and everything
She/they ♠ Pisces ♠ INTP ♠ Loved ♠ Memes
kseo325.pngpZJYyk4.png
GW180jv.pngJvUa9ma.png
Ping me unless otherwise stated in my forum post!
y6Tz96p.png
AO6x9Go.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32