Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Umm what now?!?!?
1 2
Somebody told me if I get 3 of these: [item=Unhatched Light Egg] or any of the other ones, they will give me something cool, but 1 idk what they are and how to get them. Please help!!!
Somebody told me if I get 3 of these:
Unhatched Light Egg or any of the other ones, they will give me something cool, but 1 idk what they are and how to get them. Please help!!!
@RandomSpiral2 Those are Unhatched Light Eggs. Basically they are dragon eggs that when activated will hatch into one of the common dragon breeds with random colors and Light eyes. You can get them as drops in Coli or when Scavenging, but it’s rare. Currently they’re worth about 290 gems or 290,000 treasure.
@RandomSpiral2 Those are Unhatched Light Eggs. Basically they are dragon eggs that when activated will hatch into one of the common dragon breeds with random colors and Light eyes. You can get them as drops in Coli or when Scavenging, but it’s rare. Currently they’re worth about 290 gems or 290,000 treasure.
Wait, WHAT!!? How in the world am I supposed to get that much!?!?!?!
Wait, WHAT!!? How in the world am I supposed to get that much!?!?!?!
@RandomSpiral2 I'm not sure why the person told you that you need 3 of them, because you can hatch them one at a time. There's no reason whatsoever to need 3.

You also don't need to hatch any eggs you find. Whenever I get one, I just sell it. I don't think I've ever hatched an egg and I've been playing since 2013.

And to answer your question about how to get gems or treasure - play! Gather food and sell it. Train dragons and exalt them. Play the fairgrounds. :)
@RandomSpiral2 I'm not sure why the person told you that you need 3 of them, because you can hatch them one at a time. There's no reason whatsoever to need 3.

You also don't need to hatch any eggs you find. Whenever I get one, I just sell it. I don't think I've ever hatched an egg and I've been playing since 2013.

And to answer your question about how to get gems or treasure - play! Gather food and sell it. Train dragons and exalt them. Play the fairgrounds. :)
F2CqIeW.png
@mymagicmurderbag I'm trading them
@mymagicmurderbag I'm trading them
@RandomSpiral2 What item are they trading you? It should be worth around 900 gems or 1 million treasure if they're wanting three eggs for it - don't get ripped off! EDIT: Also, there's a two week event at the end of December/start of January where it's very easy to get [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg], which are eggs that always hatch into Nocturnes, but you can't tell what element they are. It makes the price of eggs go way down.
@RandomSpiral2
What item are they trading you? It should be worth around 900 gems or 1 million treasure if they're wanting three eggs for it - don't get ripped off!

EDIT: Also, there's a two week event at the end of December/start of January where it's very easy to get Unhatched Nocturne Egg , which are eggs that always hatch into Nocturnes, but you can't tell what element they are. It makes the price of eggs go way down.
Yea, what are they offering to you for those eggs? I'm curious if you are getting scammed by whoever this is...
Yea, what are they offering to you for those eggs? I'm curious if you are getting scammed by whoever this is...
violentvioletsig.png
Oh, 3 level 25 dragons.
@ViolentViolet77
@starsystems
All maxed out to
Oh, 3 level 25 dragons.
@ViolentViolet77
@starsystems
All maxed out to
@RandomSpiral2 There are a bunch level 25 dragons on the Auction House for 199 - 250g. This smells like a scam to me.
@RandomSpiral2 There are a bunch level 25 dragons on the Auction House for 199 - 250g. This smells like a scam to me.
Sounds a lot like a scam.
Sounds a lot like a scam.
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |