Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | help my epic quest for cheese
1 2
like 6 years ago now? maybe 7? I was at a grocery store and they had some samples of a cheese that I have never been able to find again

It was a firm (like gouda), white??, cheese, and it was sweet. like. heavenly sweet. not cloying, just had a sweetness to it almost like cream cheese but less overwhelming. cheese loving friends, do you have any idea what kinda cheese that might've been? im desperate to try it again
like 6 years ago now? maybe 7? I was at a grocery store and they had some samples of a cheese that I have never been able to find again

It was a firm (like gouda), white??, cheese, and it was sweet. like. heavenly sweet. not cloying, just had a sweetness to it almost like cream cheese but less overwhelming. cheese loving friends, do you have any idea what kinda cheese that might've been? im desperate to try it again
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@Mechonis

Goat Cheese? (Idk what cloying means)
@Mechonis

Goat Cheese? (Idk what cloying means)
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Possibly gruyere or halloumi.

I don't like or eat cold cheese I'm a chef and a (melted) cheese lover so from what you described it is probably the former.
Possibly gruyere or halloumi.

I don't like or eat cold cheese I'm a chef and a (melted) cheese lover so from what you described it is probably the former.
@BeeFuzz cloying means overly/overwhelmingly sweet!

It was not goat cheese, i've had it once over the last year or two and it was very different, but thank you for the suggestion!
@BeeFuzz cloying means overly/overwhelmingly sweet!

It was not goat cheese, i've had it once over the last year or two and it was very different, but thank you for the suggestion!
I thought it was a cheese term [emoji=skydancer laughing size=2]
I thought it was a cheese term
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@neintails, i've had gruyere, perhaps not the right kind though? it was definitely similar but not quite as sweet as the one i had

never heard of halloumi, but googling it makes me think not, it looks like it'd be more similar to oaxaca

thank you!
@neintails, i've had gruyere, perhaps not the right kind though? it was definitely similar but not quite as sweet as the one i had

never heard of halloumi, but googling it makes me think not, it looks like it'd be more similar to oaxaca

thank you!
Sadly I can’t help, but this is such a funny situation. I just imagine someone spiraling late at night trying to think of a specific cheese. Wishing you luck!! May the cheese gods be with you
Sadly I can’t help, but this is such a funny situation. I just imagine someone spiraling late at night trying to think of a specific cheese. Wishing you luck!! May the cheese gods be with you
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]
@Mechonis it sounds like you’re describing Laughing Cow/La Vache Qui Rit cheese
@Mechonis it sounds like you’re describing Laughing Cow/La Vache Qui Rit cheese
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
i don't know much about cheese but i wish u all the best for your cheese quest!!
i don't know much about cheese but i wish u all the best for your cheese quest!!
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
IF YOU EVER DO FIND THE CHEESE I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ( i love cheese )!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JORNEY
IF YOU EVER DO FIND THE CHEESE I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ( i love cheese )!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JORNEY
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
1 2