Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cosmic Corpse pinglist/Fest. Skin reject
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No worries! Thanks for the update. Hoping it makes it through this time!
No worries! Thanks for the update. Hoping it makes it through this time!
Na5WGHa.png
no worries! <3
no worries! <3
Pressed Moonflower xx
  • blighthollows
  • she/they
Stuffed black, white, grey and pale green Pearlcatcher doll, meant to resemble the agender pride flag. Made by Owltrees.Nature egg with thin green text overlaid on top, reading 'Coalition for Coordinating Eyes'.
Not a problem! Thank you for the update :D
Not a problem! Thank you for the update :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Meriii

No worries! Sorry it got rejected and good luck with the update. Thanks for the heads up and please take your time :3
@Meriii

No worries! Sorry it got rejected and good luck with the update. Thanks for the heads up and please take your time :3
e6sQNGy.png
Ty for the update! Wishing you luck next time around :D
Ty for the update! Wishing you luck next time around :D
@Khayria @seamists @9th @MythicalViper @Yorshka @Trickilicky @laeyin @ThistleProse @RowanofRohan @bayla @SlyMistakes @Forahide @AzaRein @Heresy @COparade @Rinny @Hawkens @Hraesvelgrr @Teyya Hi all's, just updating you that the skin has been resubmitted hopefully now the shadows are acceptable [img]https://imgur.com/sOcJbY7.png[/img]
@Khayria @seamists @9th @MythicalViper @Yorshka @Trickilicky @laeyin @ThistleProse @RowanofRohan @bayla @SlyMistakes @Forahide @AzaRein @Heresy @COparade @Rinny @Hawkens @Hraesvelgrr @Teyya
Hi all's, just updating you that the skin has been resubmitted hopefully now the shadows are acceptable
sOcJbY7.png
rYp8BR7.pngapBZyIl.pngold-oaks-2.pngmkyCRvi.png
Fingers crossed, hopefully it goes through this time! Thanks for the update!
Fingers crossed, hopefully it goes through this time! Thanks for the update!
ngEnzGk.pngfREqr3s.pngEc2lsNY.pngZdDX193.png
J3YMPy4.png7co5w2p.pngDONmjkK.pngORnwPV5.png
@Khayria @seamists @9th @MythicalViper @Yorshka @Trickilicky @laeyin @ThistleProse @RowanofRohan @bayla @SlyMistakes @Forahide @AzaRein @Heresy @COparade @Rinny @Hawkens @Hraesvelgrr @Teyya

Good news! The skin has been approved and I received my first batch! I will send the first few out to everyone who has already paid and then send out the rest.
Additionally, I will be doing another 10 print runs after this, so for anyone who doesn't receive the skin this time around, will in the next run.

Confirmed First batch
Khayria, seamists, 9th, MythicalViper, Yorshka, Trickilicky, bayla, Forahide, Rinny, Hawkens

Confirmed Second batch
laeyin, ThistleProse, RowanofRohan, SlyMistakes, AzaRein, Heresy, COparade, Hraesvelgrr, Teyya

Good news! The skin has been approved and I received my first batch! I will send the first few out to everyone who has already paid and then send out the rest.
Additionally, I will be doing another 10 print runs after this, so for anyone who doesn't receive the skin this time around, will in the next run.

Confirmed First batch
Khayria, seamists, 9th, MythicalViper, Yorshka, Trickilicky, bayla, Forahide, Rinny, Hawkens

Confirmed Second batch
laeyin, ThistleProse, RowanofRohan, SlyMistakes, AzaRein, Heresy, COparade, Hraesvelgrr, Teyya
rYp8BR7.pngapBZyIl.pngold-oaks-2.pngmkyCRvi.png
@Meriii

Thank you so much! I am so glad the awesome skin went through just fine this time. It also came out JUST in time for me to get the last of the gems I needed too! Definitely can't wait to find a wonderful derg to slap this one on ;D!

Thanks again and Happy Halloween!
@Meriii

Thank you so much! I am so glad the awesome skin went through just fine this time. It also came out JUST in time for me to get the last of the gems I needed too! Definitely can't wait to find a wonderful derg to slap this one on ;D!

Thanks again and Happy Halloween!
e6sQNGy.png
@meriii TY so much!! Such a beautiful, spooky skin.. I'm so excited and can't wait to play with a few scries <333
@meriii TY so much!! Such a beautiful, spooky skin.. I'm so excited and can't wait to play with a few scries <333
1 2 3 4 5 6 7