Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cosmic Corpse pinglist/Fest. Skin reject
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@laeyin, @ThistleProse, @RowanofRohan, @SlyMistakes, @AzaRein, @Heresy, @COparade, @Hraesvelgrr, @Teyya

Hi again! Thought I'd give a small update regarding the second print run - I'm still gathering gems.
About a week ago, I sold the last pre-paid for skin, but I was about 850 gems short for the next run. Now I'm 180 gems short and I'm selling everything of value left and right.

Extremely sorry for the long wait, but I'll update again as soon as I get the remainder of the gems :)

@Hawkens @bayla
Thank you for your messages :)))) - sorry I didn't reply to them earlier! They came in the right time for Halloween as well haha
@laeyin, @ThistleProse, @RowanofRohan, @SlyMistakes, @AzaRein, @Heresy, @COparade, @Hraesvelgrr, @Teyya

Hi again! Thought I'd give a small update regarding the second print run - I'm still gathering gems.
About a week ago, I sold the last pre-paid for skin, but I was about 850 gems short for the next run. Now I'm 180 gems short and I'm selling everything of value left and right.

Extremely sorry for the long wait, but I'll update again as soon as I get the remainder of the gems :)

@Hawkens @bayla
Thank you for your messages :)))) - sorry I didn't reply to them earlier! They came in the right time for Halloween as well haha
rYp8BR7.pngapBZyIl.pngold-oaks-2.pngmkyCRvi.png
Thank you for the update! I could prepay for my copy of the skin, if that would help?
Thank you for the update! I could prepay for my copy of the skin, if that would help?
ngEnzGk.pngfREqr3s.pngEc2lsNY.pngZdDX193.png
J3YMPy4.png7co5w2p.pngDONmjkK.pngORnwPV5.png
you're completely valid, and yeah I'm with Teyya, I don't mind pre-paying if that'd help, just let me know how much cuz my wee brain forgets lol
you're completely valid, and yeah I'm with Teyya, I don't mind pre-paying if that'd help, just let me know how much cuz my wee brain forgets lol
soR20oU.pnghzM3Sr2.png2VtxnMX.pngNovGw6Z.png
7QPP3Mi.pngYw8EvNQ.pngtIb6bke.pngJg1iwNo.png
UqBNa9I.png
@Teyya @SlyMistakes
Hey guys thanks for offering and sorry for the late reply!
I actually got all of the gems I needed last night and submitted a reprint just now

@laeyin, @ThistleProse, @RowanofRohan, @AzaRein, @Heresy, @COparade, @Hraesvelgrr,
Also pinging you guys to let you know that the second batch will be here soon :)
@Teyya @SlyMistakes
Hey guys thanks for offering and sorry for the late reply!
I actually got all of the gems I needed last night and submitted a reprint just now

@laeyin, @ThistleProse, @RowanofRohan, @AzaRein, @Heresy, @COparade, @Hraesvelgrr,
Also pinging you guys to let you know that the second batch will be here soon :)
Aaa sorry for the late reply!
Thanks a bunch for the update~ Sadly, I couldn't prepay atm since I only have half :')
Or if that's alright, I could forward you the half and pay the half later on if you still need funds?
Aaa sorry for the late reply!
Thanks a bunch for the update~ Sadly, I couldn't prepay atm since I only have half :')
Or if that's alright, I could forward you the half and pay the half later on if you still need funds?
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@AzaRein
Hi, its all alright - I already gathered all of the munz I need - I will let everyone know as soon as the skin arrives so you shouldn't worry too much.

You can if you'd like, I plan to set up a PA with everyone anyway and can pay whenever you can :)
@AzaRein
Hi, its all alright - I already gathered all of the munz I need - I will let everyone know as soon as the skin arrives so you shouldn't worry too much.

You can if you'd like, I plan to set up a PA with everyone anyway and can pay whenever you can :)

The second batch of skins has now arrived and I will be slowly sending them out to you guys! :)

The second batch of skins has now arrived and I will be slowly sending them out to you guys! :)
Got the skin, thanks a bunch!
Got the skin, thanks a bunch!
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
Thank you a lot! :D
Thank you a lot! :D
616797_orig.png
Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!
ngEnzGk.pngfREqr3s.pngEc2lsNY.pngZdDX193.png