Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pep's accent shop }} Closed
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 114
@Xemriss Thanks! I'll keep that in mind ^^
@Xemriss Thanks! I'll keep that in mind ^^
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
Matyr is Submitted! Thank you for sending in pre-orders. ^^ I am going to wait until it is approved before sending in additional runs.
Matyr is Submitted! Thank you for sending in pre-orders. ^^ I am going to wait until it is approved before sending in additional runs.
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
Can I grab a slot for Martyr if it's still available, please
Can I grab a slot for Martyr if it's still available, please
@Marmite added!
@Marmite added!
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
@Novrre just got the private auction of Acolyte, which I totally forgot I had preordered haha
but I do have a copy of Forager that I purchased, so can I get the 100g/kt discount off it? (and then I'll be able to pay for it in like five minutes!)
@Novrre just got the private auction of Acolyte, which I totally forgot I had preordered haha
but I do have a copy of Forager that I purchased, so can I get the 100g/kt discount off it? (and then I'll be able to pay for it in like five minutes!)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@arawoods Oh, of course! Sorry about that lol. Let me fix that now ^^
@arawoods Oh, of course! Sorry about that lol. Let me fix that now ^^
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
friendly bump! i need a new skydancer project asap T_T!!
friendly bump! i need a new skydancer project asap T_T!!
image0.png
[center][item= skin: matyr][item= skin: acolyte] Both accents have been approved now, I have sent runs out (4th of Acolyte, 1st of Matyr) If there are any errors with your order, let me know! With so many people now I have been having a harder time keeping track. :,) Edit: also I have noticed some coloring issues with Matyr where some of it goes outside of the lineart for my design, that should be fixed soon. As soon as I get funds people should receive PA's for their copies.[/center]
Skin: Matyr Skin: Acolyte

Both accents have been approved now, I have sent runs out (4th of Acolyte, 1st of Matyr)

If there are any errors with your order, let me know! With so many people now I have been having a harder time keeping track. :,)

Edit: also I have noticed some coloring issues with Matyr where some of it goes outside of the lineart for my design, that should be fixed soon. As soon as I get funds people should receive PA's for their copies.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
if Martyr is still open i’d love a slot!
if Martyr is still open i’d love a slot!
rrSy9NF.gif
@munchea
added! and thank you! ^^
@munchea
added! and thank you! ^^
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 114