Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free familiers and apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
If any are left, I would love some <3
If any are left, I would love some <3

Amazing Shops to Check Out
C0smo's Dragon Dressing Shop
SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

People You Should Gift (links to their wishlists)
SweetTreatLion
Hiii

All Blue Words Link to Respective Places :3
@IronGroot Can I have some? I dont mind if its just the leftovers! And if you dont have any more to give, thats okay too!
@IronGroot Can I have some? I dont mind if its just the leftovers! And if you dont have any more to give, thats okay too!
@IronGroot If you have any apparel/familiars left I would really appreciate some. :) I'm a new player so the only ones that I've been able to get so far have been through grinding at the fairground and threads like these.
@IronGroot If you have any apparel/familiars left I would really appreciate some. :) I'm a new player so the only ones that I've been able to get so far have been through grinding at the fairground and threads like these.
@IronGroot
I'll happily accept anything you want to send me^^
@IronGroot
I'll happily accept anything you want to send me^^
Lichtdrache.gif
Hi! Love to take any extra apparel you have off your hands :)
Hi! Love to take any extra apparel you have off your hands :)
runescar_lynx.png

- click here for free dragons :3 -
please ping me! I often forget to subscribe to threads
Hi all, quick update! I'm slowly working through your requests. I still have stuff I'm just really busy irl! But I'll keep sending stuff when I have time if you keep commenting. :)
Hi all, quick update! I'm slowly working through your requests. I still have stuff I'm just really busy irl! But I'll keep sending stuff when I have time if you keep commenting. :)
@IronGroot
Would love anything you might have to spare, especially apparel! Have too many dressing projects and oh so many more I would love to do >.>
@IronGroot
Would love anything you might have to spare, especially apparel! Have too many dressing projects and oh so many more I would love to do >.>
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@IronGroot that's so kind of you! I am only just starting so don't have much apparal.. do you happen to have any of the pastel rose or soft pink things? :) thanks for your consideration!
@IronGroot that's so kind of you! I am only just starting so don't have much apparal.. do you happen to have any of the pastel rose or soft pink things? :) thanks for your consideration!
@IronGroot

I'd be up to take anything that's left, really! Thank you :)
@IronGroot

I'd be up to take anything that's left, really! Thank you :)
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
@IronGroot
Hello! I'd love to have whatever you can spare! :D
@IronGroot
Hello! I'd love to have whatever you can spare! :D
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7