Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Greyscale Breeding Assoc Planning Lounge
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
@Nightglow Tell me about it! Honestly it is cracking me up.

I feel a bit like a celebrity, but can never tell when anyone is talking to me. lol
@Nightglow Tell me about it! Honestly it is cracking me up.

I feel a bit like a celebrity, but can never tell when anyone is talking to me. lol
lOF3aoR.png
Greyscale Breeding Association
(Edited) Just 1 ripple for Yang and my pair will be ready. I bet they'll give me not-so grayscale babies because lolrng.

-I'm also tempted to switch from plague to wind. I prefer that green. I would have chosen that if I knew about flight eyes when I signed up.

But I also don't want to move. So.. this is to say I wish I had wind eyes for my d'ergs.
(Edited) Just 1 ripple for Yang and my pair will be ready. I bet they'll give me not-so grayscale babies because lolrng.

-I'm also tempted to switch from plague to wind. I prefer that green. I would have chosen that if I knew about flight eyes when I signed up.

But I also don't want to move. So.. this is to say I wish I had wind eyes for my d'ergs.
tumblr_inline_nawph50IcF1qfvxaz.pngPlague heart, Wind eyestumblr_inline_nawpgprMrP1qfvxaz.png
Greyscale-Wildclaw_zpsdc8ff21a.png

@Nightglow

I finished coloring today, finally. Sorry for being so slow.

The image is a Obsidian/White wildclaw with a white underbelly, but I can modify the image to change colors. The image consists of 10 layers. 5 lineart layers and 4 color layers. The last layer is the background. which can be changed as well.

I still have yet to do other genes, And am unsure if I should add shading. Because my shading skills are crap. I also don't think I have enough skill to do iridescent.

I am unsure however, about I would go about sending the actual file to other users.
Greyscale-Wildclaw_zpsdc8ff21a.png

@Nightglow

I finished coloring today, finally. Sorry for being so slow.

The image is a Obsidian/White wildclaw with a white underbelly, but I can modify the image to change colors. The image consists of 10 layers. 5 lineart layers and 4 color layers. The last layer is the background. which can be changed as well.

I still have yet to do other genes, And am unsure if I should add shading. Because my shading skills are crap. I also don't think I have enough skill to do iridescent.

I am unsure however, about I would go about sending the actual file to other users.
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
Eeeee! I finally found my male mirror today, so only two dragons left to seek! He was a lucky 'cheap' find too, though he needs underbelly. [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/27WzhDD.png[/img] Male Tundra compatible with #4857795 ---------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/6ZwyMoF.png[/img] Female Snapper compatible with #4846503 [/center] If you happen to see a triple obsidian tundra/snapper pair with a pinglist or in the auction house or whatever, please PLEASE let me know! I'm checking diligently (read: obsessively) myself, but if they're hard to get I might not be the only one looking for them :/ ------------ Also, are there people here who have leveling services? I was going to do all the leveling myself, but then I realized I absolutely don't need to if I can find some help! I am happy to 'rent' nests, send food and stones as needed, and offer any hatchlings from my pairs as payment, or any other thing you might want that ISN'T gems/treasure (hoarding those for the scrolls and stones).
Eeeee! I finally found my male mirror today, so only two dragons left to seek! He was a lucky 'cheap' find too, though he needs underbelly.
27WzhDD.png

Male Tundra compatible with #4857795

6ZwyMoF.png

Female Snapper compatible with #4846503

If you happen to see a triple obsidian tundra/snapper pair with a pinglist or in the auction house or whatever, please PLEASE let me know! I'm checking diligently (read: obsessively) myself, but if they're hard to get I might not be the only one looking for them :/

Also, are there people here who have leveling services? I was going to do all the leveling myself, but then I realized I absolutely don't need to if I can find some help! I am happy to 'rent' nests, send food and stones as needed, and offer any hatchlings from my pairs as payment, or any other thing you might want that ISN'T gems/treasure (hoarding those for the scrolls and stones).
Zfvn4hm.jpglOF3aoR.png
@Mordrude - I see 4 triple tundras and 5 snappers, via the AH color search. Though I guess you'd want the correct eye color?
@Mordrude - I see 4 triple tundras and 5 snappers, via the AH color search. Though I guess you'd want the correct eye color?
tumblr_inline_nawph50IcF1qfvxaz.pngPlague heart, Wind eyestumblr_inline_nawpgprMrP1qfvxaz.png
@Javelin

There aren't any male tundras at all, and only three female snappers, and I really don't want to pay more than 50,000t for a dragon I have to then spend nearly 200,000t on regening completely :/ I'm not even being picky about eye color, because they all look just fine against pure obsidian luckily!
@Javelin

There aren't any male tundras at all, and only three female snappers, and I really don't want to pay more than 50,000t for a dragon I have to then spend nearly 200,000t on regening completely :/ I'm not even being picky about eye color, because they all look just fine against pure obsidian luckily!
Zfvn4hm.jpglOF3aoR.png
@Mordrude - Okay, I just wasn't sure which gender you were looking for, but then re-reading your post, you did say a male your your female tundra & a female for your male snapper. Sorry, I tend to miss some info half the time.

xP
@Mordrude - Okay, I just wasn't sure which gender you were looking for, but then re-reading your post, you did say a male your your female tundra & a female for your male snapper. Sorry, I tend to miss some info half the time.

xP
@ZeraLintarii

NP, I think I've been the slowest of us all haha. ._.

Looks great! I don't think you need to worry about adding shading or anything you're not comfortable with - your the supplier of these images, so I think you should be able to set the limits on what you will do. If that makes sense. :P

To distribute... Hm. I can note you down for being able to provide graphics in the OP, if that works? If you have any other ideas (now that it's been a few days lolimsorry ;.;) I'd be happy to help with those as well!
@Greyscale - Eh, I'm sure that comes after the first few weeks of being popular. Y'know, an acquired skill. B\
@Javelin - Ooh, so close! Heh, know that Gene-ing feel. Anyhow, would you like me to note you down for being interested in Wind nests? Might help. :U
@Mordrude - Eee, congrats! Even better when they're cheap lol.
@ZeraLintarii

NP, I think I've been the slowest of us all haha. ._.

Looks great! I don't think you need to worry about adding shading or anything you're not comfortable with - your the supplier of these images, so I think you should be able to set the limits on what you will do. If that makes sense. :P

To distribute... Hm. I can note you down for being able to provide graphics in the OP, if that works? If you have any other ideas (now that it's been a few days lolimsorry ;.;) I'd be happy to help with those as well!
@Greyscale - Eh, I'm sure that comes after the first few weeks of being popular. Y'know, an acquired skill. B\
@Javelin - Ooh, so close! Heh, know that Gene-ing feel. Anyhow, would you like me to note you down for being interested in Wind nests? Might help. :U
@Mordrude - Eee, congrats! Even better when they're cheap lol.
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
Mordrude told me about this place.
I haven't read every post, but I'll try.
I'm not sure if I want to join, not yet.

If you don't count my sentimental dragons, the majority of my clan would be in this Grayscale range. I aim for combinations of Obsidian and White. I aim for Wildclaw Ladies, Coatyl Males, and Imperials of either gender. I'm not perfect with my parings, mixing and matching at times, but I'm working on it. I've managed to set up a few pairs to be together forever.

In the past, when I breed my pairs, I just whip most of their babies into the auction house. I'd have a small hope that the babies would be sold to clans who appear appreciate the color combo, but it seems that half the time, it didn't end up that way.

I like the respect given for the "Grayscale" colors here. I'm not comfortable with groups and I'm horrible with maintaining expected levels of 'activity' (I'm very busy elsewhere). But I might be able to grow to appreciate the opinions and views from other clans who have appreciation and experience with these "Grayscales".
Mordrude told me about this place.
I haven't read every post, but I'll try.
I'm not sure if I want to join, not yet.

If you don't count my sentimental dragons, the majority of my clan would be in this Grayscale range. I aim for combinations of Obsidian and White. I aim for Wildclaw Ladies, Coatyl Males, and Imperials of either gender. I'm not perfect with my parings, mixing and matching at times, but I'm working on it. I've managed to set up a few pairs to be together forever.

In the past, when I breed my pairs, I just whip most of their babies into the auction house. I'd have a small hope that the babies would be sold to clans who appear appreciate the color combo, but it seems that half the time, it didn't end up that way.

I like the respect given for the "Grayscale" colors here. I'm not comfortable with groups and I'm horrible with maintaining expected levels of 'activity' (I'm very busy elsewhere). But I might be able to grow to appreciate the opinions and views from other clans who have appreciation and experience with these "Grayscales".
@Nightglow - I finished my pair, I forgot to say so here. 8'D
I figured out I just love wind eyes for that lovely green. I'm not switching. I'll just be the creepy plaguey that stares at wind people.

Wind nest would depend if anyone would be interested in what I'm offering but would want other eye color then red.
@Nightglow - I finished my pair, I forgot to say so here. 8'D
I figured out I just love wind eyes for that lovely green. I'm not switching. I'll just be the creepy plaguey that stares at wind people.

Wind nest would depend if anyone would be interested in what I'm offering but would want other eye color then red.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27